Terminology Help

BexyandBen

We've run into a few terms we're not familiar with. Is there a resource to identify what the variuos abbreviations stand for?

The latest one is "NRE".

NRE-New Relationship Energy.

I found most of the ones confusing me on lovemore.com

You might check it out. :)
If you have others you can't find-heck just ask! I at least don't mind helping! SO many people have willing helped me through my confusions. :eek:

kk I'm going to have to keep that one bookmarkled.

be best for the whole community if you posted your questions here so the whole community can gain from any answers which might be given. please post a question and ill be glad to help.

sincerely,

Okay, I've one that was not in the list: "Unicorn"
I'm sure it's something clever like an imaginary relationship ideal but I'm not certain so would like to be clear.

Y: Noting the time lag between the other post, and this one, I can't help but giggle at the asburdity of this situation...
isn't there a proverb about 'online, no one can hear you scream!'...you might as well go ahead. :D Or breathe deep....ooohmmmmmm. ;)

I was going to point Legion at the thread about definitions that's been made sticky for ease of reference and even has his name on it...but alas, by some strange oversight, Unicorn wasn't actually on there. We'll have to fix that.

*points at Aussielover* Looks a bit like that. :p

Yeah, but what is a unicorn? And where can I find out where to get one? They sound very nice. Please forgive me if this has been asked before.

you.

Back