A request: state your gender and sexual preference/orientation

Transsexual (FtM)

bisexual but I feel like pansexual is a better fit for me

I look for inteligence, humor, passion and unique as well

Currently single

Female (MtF transgender), mostly lesbian, currently unattached.

Transsexual (FtM)

bisexual but I feel like pansexual is a better fit for me

I look for inteligence, humor, passion and unique as well

Currently single

Welcome, transfolk! I'm cisgendered female, but genderqueer, pansexual, and in a LTR with a transwoman. Looking forward to seeing you around the board.

Male.

Emotionally androgynous.
Outwardly masculine.
Bisexual. Queer.
Biamorous (that means I can be in love with a man or a woman).

In long term partnership with my man, Kevin (fifteen years!).

Wildly in love with my new woman friend.

Plate full, as romance goes.

Open to snuggly (non-sexual) and/or otherwise intimate friendships.

Extremely happy.

Last edited:
Female - identify as bisexual, but only because I'm not familiar with the usage of other terms. Possibly pansexual or gender-blind would be more accurate. Same goes for my husband.

Male, Straight. Engaged to bi-female (obviously)

Virgin at this. I've never strayed outside a relationship. Untill I met my fiancee, it never occured to me that it could be an option.

Now she's given me permission - and I have begun to allow myself to think it might be ok for me to act on that new freedom - so I've decided to be a little more proactive and start looking.

No one-night stands. Extended family is what we would both prefer.

She is kink-friendly, I'm kink-curious. Consider this an invitation to initiate a conversation.

female, bisexual. Engaged to KarmaCanuck :)

outward appearance- gosh I dunno...depends on the day. Feminine with make-up and heels one day..same afternoon covered to my eyebrows in dirt manhandling livestock and sharp implements.

I like menfolk manly(but in tune with their emotions) and womenfolk feminine(but not helpless).

Engaged to KarmaCanuck and love him dearly, love and care for another man but differently than KC. Been hunting for female companionship- not found one suitable yet :(

Done the swinging thing- not for me. I don't care for the one night thing at all. blech.

I'm female and bisexual.

As for outward appearance I'm tall, thin, with long brown hair I hardly trim. I never wear much makeup if any at all.

Amazing how long this thread is. I think originally it was a request for people to state their gender and sexual preferences in their intros and posts, and then later it was mentioned that we should include that info in our profiles - just makes it easier to follow someone's story and respond if we know who identifies as what, and how we should address them. :D

oh! Thanks for explaining!...I read RP's entire thread before I decided to become a member. Your family's journey touched me on so many levels. Thank you Mono, Rp, and Derby for opening your personal journey. Honesty and communication seems hard to come by in this world.

oh! Thanks for explaining!...I read RP's entire thread before I decided to become a member. Your family's journey touched me on so many levels. Thank you Mono, Rp, and Derby for opening your personal journey. Honesty and communication seems hard to come by in this world.

Thanks for the kind words :)

You're welcome :D Welcome to the forum.

You're welcome :D Welcome to the forum.

Thankyou:) for welcoming me Derby!

Thankyou for being a much needed dose of refreshing honesty and depth! I sense that about you! There is more of that on this forum than I have ran across in the last twenty years put together (online and off):)

We seem to have several people a day new to the board, start intro threads, and never state their age, gender ID, gender preference, marital status (single/partnered/married/divorced, and for how long), general area of the world/country they live.

It's so frustrating! Yes, it's nice to know you're new to poly, or confused, or experienced and happy, but it just seems an intro thread should say who you are, not that you're interested in poly. If you weren't interested in poly, you wouldn't be here.

You'll get different advice if you're 21 as opposed to 38, or if you're gay, male, transgendered, female, in a a conservative area or a liberal one, etc etc. Please give us something to go on.

Thanks!

Back