Dark in Denver

darkfam

My wife and I came to the same conclusion independently. We wanted a third bisexual woman in our lives. Since then it's been an interesting journey. In the end we really just hope to meet some people and find some direction in this exciting adventure.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. I do hope you find it useful. Feel free to look around, search through the numerous threads, and ask questions if you have them. Most of the people on here are pretty helpful. Good luck on your new journey. :)

Thanks

Thanks for the warm welcome. We've already found so much good (and bad) information and this site is just helping us even more. It's just been great to read all the different points of view and experiences.

Hello darkfam,
Welcome to our forum.

I'm sure your dreams will take shape even as you go about fulfilling them. I hope you'll enjoy your experience on Polyamory.com and meet a lot of new friends here.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Bad wording...

No, we are currently married and seeking to add a third. We've had some interesting experiences with other woman and decided we needed one consistently in our lives. Looking to learn and grow :)

Back