This feels right :)

Aeon

Hi I'm Aeon!

For as long as I can remember I have felt that polyamory just makes sense on practical and biological level. Due to lots of social conditioning, however, I was never able to conceive to trying it until recently. I was in a mono relationship for 11 years, married for 6. The marriage broke up because I felt more and more strongly that I wanted to be a mother, so I am now pursuing motherhood via artificial insemination and doing it on my own. In the (hopefully) limited time I have before getting pregnant, I have been spending a lot of time in a BDSM relationship with Dungeon, I am his mistress. We recently decided to open the relationship as a poly couple and I am researching poly and considering others, as is he, but not with any sense of urgency for now. I know that for me, I am not interested in FWBs because I can get very attached to people very quickly, and I'm not interested in spending the time and effort with no strings attached! I'm so glad to find these forums and am hoping that some day I will have more to write :)

Welcome aboard.

Welcome....

HelloSmileys.gif

and welcome to the Poly Forums.

Hope you find all you are looking for...

Just Me,
Tim

Hello!

1) I *LOVE* Aeon Flux. Kids today don't know what they missed. The Charlize Theron movie was blergh.
2) Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay and looking forward to learning more about you. :)

woo thanks for the warm welcomes

Yes I love Aeon Flux too, I guess it shows!

I could not bring myself to see the movie, felt it would be a letdown...

Hm, first of all I'd like to think of a better name for Dungeon, it sounds too negative and serious, and he's not at all like that!

Also I'd like to update more about my situation, relationships, etc. I've been reading a lot of the threads. Should I just keep going in this thread or I suppose start a new one in the relationships forum? Will experiment...

aeon

Hm, first of all I'd like to think of a better name for Dungeon, it sounds too negative and serious, and he's not at all like that!

Also I'd like to update more about my situation, relationships, etc. I've been reading a lot of the threads. Should I just keep going in this thread or I suppose start a new one in the relationships forum? Will experiment...

aeon

If you have specific questions, posting in the appropriate forum is the best way to get answers.

If you'd like to update people on your story, the blog section is for you!

Back