NRE Guys?

Mojo

Ok so here is a strange question.Can guy friends have NRE, or guy crushes? My husband and I had a threesome twice intoxicated with his friend/coworker. These are straight men completely. We were all really good friends before all of it and it got kinda strange but no friendships were lost or broken. He lives in another town & it ended up he fell in love with our ex-lover/GF, lips. (kinda of first for him) she moved to his town and at this point all is well and we are both happy for them. (Everyone involved in this was there 1st experience and everyone knows of eachother.)

So now the guy friend is back working with hubby and they could'nt have been happier. I think they were kind of glad that the girl drama wasn't in there faces creating weirdness between them :) haha!

I have faced to myself I fall hard & when I do its what I think about all the time. Weird cause its only happened 3 times. I hung out with my hubby and him and it was like we all were as happy as can be. He hugged me, made some whistle comment, rested his arm on my leg (holding an i pad) I teased him, yep totally made me think I'm nuts, again..!! He did talk about lips but who wouldn't. I think I'm crazy because the way I feel around him makes me smile from the inside out. I think it happens to my husband too? Have any of you experienced this before?
And really where does it go from here? For me I would never want to get in between them because they found eachother in all of this. Its hard to find that magical person. & I don't want to be the cause of any damage or blame in there relationship so my gut feeling says avoid it like the plague:)
How do you avoid a crush that makes you tingle?

hmmm

That is a good question -- I say life is short - enjoy it while you can. It can be very tricky....let your heart guide you :)

I don't avoid the crush that makes me tingle. I enjoy the tingle and just keep the crush to myself. Not tell the other person at all that I'm tingling.

You guys had a thing once. He's moved on and found the new GF (lips). And ok, she's also one of your ex's but poly community being what it is... that's hardly unusual.

For me I would never want to get in between them because they found eachother in all of this

If this is true, play like a Jedi and hold that up. No hanky pankies.

Just be happy for them both, and play like friends. No mixed message touching/talk. Maintain clean boundaries and keep noses clean because now you are all in the "exes who are good friends" bucket, right?

GG

From what you have shared with us, it sounds pretty normal. Intense shared experiences tend to create a special connection between those involved, and is fairly common. Most often, this phenomenon is noted in survivors of traumatic experiences, but isn't limited to that.

Thank you all for your responses! :) So gonna be a tingling Jedi like no one has ever seen!

Back