Holy crap... I have two husbands... when did that happen.

I've read all this blog. How fascinating! Thanks for sharing! I'm glad you seem happy, though it seems that Butch has SERIOUS boundary issues that squick me out. :/ Speaking as someone who is into BDSM: the worst thing is to ignore someone's "no."

He came home I told him the pizza was a special thing ordered for the kids by Murf. The awhile took the leftovers to work. It was ordered for the kids NOT Butch. So the kids were hurt when they wanted the leftovers. He didn't ask he just took it.

Sounds like it's time for a family meeting. I'd guess this isn't the first time Butch, just raids the fridge for leftovers, with no consideration for others in the household and likely not the first time it's annoyed you either. Possibly... there may have also been a misunderstanding, where he didn't connect your statement that the "pizza was ordered for the kids", to include the leftovers. SOP in my house, is that left overs are fair game, even if it originally was for something special (including most restaurant leftovers) - in the special cases, I put notes on the food I don't want touched. Time to discuss it as a family and make some new rules or at least spell thing out in more specifics.

My husband doesn't stand up for himself either, lets his employers take advantage of him. Drives me crazy!

Sometimes Butch doesn't think thing through. I explained to him why I was pissed off about the pizza after he came home that night and asked why I was grumpy. I explained that the pizza was bought for the boys as a treat. There were many other choices in the fridge to take. That if I say something was bought special for them don't eat it. Or at least ask.

This weekend spent some quality time with Butch and the kids. Today I am working at the vet office. Murf is working this weekend.

Today at work its slow.

But every single crazy person with pets has found me today.

None have the money to get their pet treatment and we are horrible because we can not afford to treat their pets on an IOU. Why should we trust you if you can't even get credit.

Had a lovely Thanksgiving. Had an early dinner with Butch, Murf and the boys before Butch had to head into work.

Then Murf the kids and I went to Murf's parents. Saw family and had a good time.

Spending the weekend with Murf and the kids., tomorrow Murf is surprising the kids with a trip to an entertainment place like chuck e cheese or Dave and busters. Then a trip to toys are us.

Today has sucked ass. Sorry to be blunt.

Butch and I had to send our 11 yo Scottie dog over the rainbow bridge this morning. He had a massive stroke and begin having seizures. There was no coming back from it. I can compartmentalize and detach myself involved in the euthanasia of a clients pet. My own is heart wrenching.

My eyes are swollen.. I have a headache. I am of course at work at the vets office.

Moose and Squirrel are brave little troopers at 10 and 6 they demanded to come along and see their dog off to his last breath. Butch couldn't bring himself to come along. This was his heart dog and he is devastated. I had to bring along my 11 yo Westie to see his buddy over the bridge. In 11 yrs they have never been apart and my Westie was freaking out over his friend before we headed off to the vet. He needed to know what happened to his housemate so he wouldn't look for him.

The youngest dog has been quiet and not her self.

Just waiting hoping my day can be over anytime now. I am not in a good state of mind to be here at work.

So sorry... :(

I'm sorry for your family's loss. It's so hard to loss a pet.

Your children did something it took me until I was an adult to fully understand. For me, it's better to be there when they pass.

Such strong children. I'm very sorry for your loss :(

I'm so sorry about your dog. And I know from experience, how hard it is to euthanize a pet and then go to work at a vet clinic the next day. I hope you and your family are doing okay.

Thank you everyone for your kind words regarding my dog. We miss him terribly but the tears are fewer and upon reflection and talking with one of the DVMs at work I have come to realize that he probably had a rare neurological condition from birth. He was never as graceful as the other Scotties we have owned. We always just joked he was a brick. In recent years they have found a condition called cerebellar abriotrophy in Scotties. It actually makes us feel better because 11 years is a long life and he had a full life.

This weekend sucks both my men are working, so I am flying solo. Even Moose and Squirrel are doing their own thing tonight. So I am watching bad TV with my two dogs.

Next week Butch finally has his surgery. Thus year he will actually be home for Christmas.

Life is same as usual...

Yesterday Murf came to see me and spend the night here at my home with Butch. Poor Butch has more of a hard time than I thought on the rare occasion Murf spends the night here. I felt bad. But he says it is his issue to deal with. But I will do my best to minimize Murf invading Butch's turf. I can understand where he is coming from.

Tomorrow Butch is having hernia surgery.

Everything else is same old same old. Have two awesome men who love me dearly. Looking forward to the holidays.

Thank God Christmas is over... Let's just say it is a lot of work that just goes by far too quickly. My family especially my mother disgust me. I get she doesn't support my lifestyle, but punishing my children by not sending them a gift on Christmas is just wrong. Not even a phone call. That's fine Murf's parents spoiled my kids rotten as if they were theirs. So my mom can go fuck herself.

Christmas eve was spent at hone with Butch
, Murf, the kids and I. Christmas we watched the kids open their gifts then Murf, kids and I were off to his parents.

Spending the rest of the week with Murf. He is off work.

Butch's surgery went fine. He went back to work today..

Not much of an update. Can't complain life its good.. I enjoy my evenings curled up on the couch with Murf watching bad TV.

Your mum is wrong. I do not agree with "punishing" children simply because you are peeved with their parents. I am glad your children enjoyed Christmas anyway.

Happy to hear Butch's surgery went well, and I hope you enjoy your weekend and Happy New Year, in advance.

Ry

Another boring update...lol.

The last few days since Christmas actually have been spent with Murf who is off of work until the new year. Just enjoying each others company.

Murf has a stomach bug and my youngest has had it too. So nothing exciting going on just staying close to home.

Yesterday Murf and I attended a friends 50th birthday party and left the kids with a sitter. It was a nice party.

Today no big plans just quality time. Tomorrow I have to work at the vet office.

2014 has been good so far.

My boring life sails happily on..

My guys are awesome. I love them both dearly.

Just got home from Murf's house. Spent the night with him for some quality alone time. Had to be back back to my other house by 2 to be home in time for my Dr appointment .

Just trying to synchronize everyones summer schedules so we can plan vacations .

Butch is happy. We have found a happy medium in our dynamic.

My kids are happy and healthy. They kicked our grown up butts bowling last weekend .

I hate these weekends when both my men are working.

In my moment of weakness from my moment of temporary melancholy I agreed to let Moose and Squirrel have a sleep over. I have 4 boys under 11 in my house. WTF was I thinking ...lol. Actually they are being very good just the noise pollution is higher around here.

At least it's four boys under eleven instead of four teenage girls.

Back