Tampa Bay, FL area?

I figured it was worht a shot. ;) Did it work? LOL :D

SWEET! My diabolical plan is working. (Pinky....are you thinking what I'm thinking? Whats that Brain?) LOL ;) I can come up with many many more where that one came from....I just have to find the web site agian. LOL

SWEET! My diabolical plan is working. (Pinky....are you thinking what I'm thinking? Whats that Brain?) LOL ;) I can come up with many many more where that one came from....I just have to find the web site agian. LOL

"The same thing we do every day... try to take over the world!"

A diabolical plan, huh? What is this plan you speak of? :)
And please, grace this thread with another line, but do not tell us the site you got it off of... that must remain a secret. I think it's part of the fight club rules... one does not speak of the site which gives awesome pick up line! :p hehehe

"The same thing we do every day... try to take over the world!"

A diabolical plan, huh? What is this plan you speak of? :)
And please, grace this thread with another line, but do not tell us the site you got it off of... that must remain a secret. I think it's part of the fight club rules... one does not speak of the site which gives awesome pick up line! :p hehehe
Now, if I TOLD you the plan, you might not go for it....and it would fail. I simply can't have that happen now, can I? I didn't think so.

And with that being said......I was blinded by your beauty so I'm going to need your name and number for insurance reasons. :cool:

Now, if I TOLD you the plan, you might not go for it....and it would fail. I simply can't have that happen now, can I? I didn't think so.

And with that being said......I was blinded by your beauty so I'm going to need your name and number for insurance reasons. :cool:

Another awsome line. Keep them coming... one might actually work!

now... on a serious note. The third Sunday is this weekend, so there is the Tampa meeting, correct? Is it still at the TGIF and who all is going?

When we were at the last meeting someone mentioned that there was a group that meets in Ft. Myers. Does anyone know when, where or who to contact?

We loved coming up to Tampa, but 2hr drive before a work night after spending numerous nights on a football feild is not a real option until season is over.

I would say you could just come visit me......but I'm busy then. :(

camping plant city

Hi I am new to the group and am thinking of attending the weekend. Has anyone been to any events there

My wife and I have been there. It wasn't for us.....but it very well may be exactly the thing for you. Go to it. There are a lot of really nice people there. Just remember, it's a support group, not a meet and greet. ;)

Wait..Just realized that you may be talking about the camping thing in Plant city...If thats so, then I retract my statement as we have never been to the camp site. I originally thought that you were talking about the Poly Tampa meeting.

Speaking of the camp... has anyone made up their minds if they are going? I know the site said you have to reg by the 14th to pay the cheaper prices. I'm thinking of just waiting till the last minute myself. :D

We are not going Amy. But if you just want to camp, you can bring your tent to my place. We have a sand pit and a hot tub and everything. :D All complete with mosquitos and weird ass bugs from hell.

We are not going Amy. But if you just want to camp, you can bring your tent to my place. We have a sand pit and a hot tub and everything. :D All complete with mosquitos and weird ass bugs from hell.

Hmmm.. I actually do not own a tent. The hot tub I get but where the hell do you have a sand pit? lol. As for the mosquitos and weird ass bugs from hell... no thank you! :eek: You can keep 'em.

The sand pit is right next to the hot tub. Apparently, the people who owned the house before us, had a pool in the back yard, and wanted it to be more of a beach thing, so they put in a LOT of sand. LOL Mosquitos and bugs are a staple of society here in Tampa.

Polytampa meeting this Sunday (11/21/2010)

Just a quick bump for anyone near Tampa/St. Pete. The PolyTampa meeting is at the TGIFriday's on Fowler across from University Mall. This is an open discussion, with plenty of time for questions/comments. I'll be there, message me if you want a friendly face to greet you when you get there.

The next PolyTampa meeting will be on Sunday, November 21th from 7 pm - 9 pm in the meeting room at TGI Friday's, 2501 E. Fowler Avenue, Tampa, FL 33612. This is across from the east end of University Square Mall. Food service starts at 6:30.

Meetings are held on the third Sunday of every month from 7-9 pm, barring a holiday, in which case they will be the following Sunday.

http://www.polytampa.com/

Back