Hello everyone

Bella

After lurking for a little while, I finally decided to take the plunge and join.

I'm very new to polyamory and have recently met and fallen in love with a man who identifies as polyamorous. He has been married for 10+ years and both he and his wife are now in relationships outside their marriage. Having been monogamous most of my adult life, I have yet to fully identify myself as polyamorous and sometimes struggle with whether or not I am indeed polyamorous.

I'm looking forward to continuing to learn from everyone here and to finally being able to talk to others about the highs and lows, the happiness and struggles of polyamory. And making some friends along the way :)

~Bella

Welcome Bella. :) I hope this forum helps you express and learn about who you are and what you want to be.

Also... welcome to another New Englander. :)

Bella, welcome.

You are certainly not the first monogamous person to get involved with a poly man and wonder. Some realise that they are polyamorous, some feel that they are monogamous and happy with that one person, while allowing that other person to still be with others.

As long as you focus on what you are feeling, and not about labels, you'll do fine :)

I hope you find the resources that will help you on this forum.

Welcome Bella!

I'm a poly habitually involved with monogamous loves, so I'd be quite happy to talk to you about what you're feeling, what seems to have helped my mates in the past, and to put you in touch with my current mono love if you'd both like...

You're not alone...

Hi Bella - i know exactly what you mean. I am here if you want to chat maybe we can bounce ideas off eachother and what not! :)

Thank you

All of your warm welcomes and support have me wondering why I didn't join a while ago! Thank you everyone for all your messages! :)

Back