Hi!

Renee52873

My name is Renee and I have been happily married to my husband for 14 1/2 years. We have talked about the possibility of a polyamorous relationship for a long time, but always struggled with our Christian beliefs. Two years ago, I met a girl who changed all of that and I have been in love with both of them for 2 years now. We have plans to move in together and now she just needs to find a husband accepting of this lifestyle.

I still struggle with my upbringing from time to time, but I'm learning that Love can't be a bad thing...right?

I look forward to an opportunity to connect with other people who share views. So...HI!!!:D

Oh...she does, sometimes, but she wants a husband of her own someday. The plan would be that we would live together as a happy foursome...lol

Love can and allmost allways does conquer all if you give it a chance.I hope you enjoy the wealth of information and help that the ppl on this board can supply you with.

Hi Renee:

Welcome to the forums.

I'm a Christian, too, and when my dear Hubby started talking about wanting to transition to poly, naturally that conflicted with traditional Christian teachings. In regards to adultery especially.

I found the book Divine Sex: Liberating Sex from Religious Tradition to be very eye-opening and informative. Perhaps you might find it interesting and enlightening as well.

Best of luck to all three of you. Be blessed, SisterWoman, be a blessing to others.

There is an article about christianity and polyamory in the current mag on lovemore.com I found it when I was looking around for poly info. It was VERY enlightening and amusing too. It's free to check out. Worth reading. :)

Thanks Fidelia and LovingRadiance for the information. That's exactly the kind of stuff I'm looking for. I will definitely check into it. I think that I am struggling more with the adultry aspect than anything, but I can't help but feel that if my dear hubby and I are both consenting, then how is it wrong. There are no secrets with us. We have only had the one person in our life, but we are interested in venturing out someday if the opportunity presents itself.

Once again, I thank you for the warm welcome and useful information.

Back