Hello there from S.E. Texas

BiPoly

Hello there every one I am new to poly but I have always felt love for many different people and never knew what it was called. I am a 35 y/o Bi female Married for 18 yrs now. But we have always had other female lovers from time to time. Looking for another relationship to show how I can love more than one!!! ;)

Hi BiPoly

Hi, I am from Central Texas. We are in a poly relationship with another couple and my husband has 2 other gf. I am 37 and have been married for almost 18 years. It would be nice to talk and get to know one another since we aren't awfully far apart.
Look fwd to hearing from ya.. :)

Well hello there, Glad to see another person from Tx in here. I am newly into poly, but I have always wanted many more females in our relationship.. Hubby don't mind that either.

Poly

So I guess you can say we have been poly since 2010. In the beginning I was dating a single guy for about a year and half until he had to move due to his job. Right now we are dating another couple... Her and I strive to be like sister wives. I am dating her husband and my husband is dating her. My husband also has two other ladies he is dating.
We are in the Austin area where about are you ?
What is your situation like?

Last edited:
I am in the golden triangle area. I have been married 18 yrs now and we have shared many girl friends over the years. Have never did the couples,I am not into guys really, only wanting females at the moment.

Looking for friends?

So are you looking to make friends on the forum?
I think it would be neat to make some email pals that are poly. I can't really share my lifestyle in public around where I live due to my boys. They know but I don't want people in the community to judge them based on the lifestyle we choose to live.
I would love to find more people in my area to be friends with but i haven't had much luck on that..
So do you have a girlfriend currently?

Yea I am looking for more people to share in this lifestyle. No one really knows about ours too much negativity on it all. Don't have a girl friend at the moment, but always looking.

Hi BiPoly,
Just wanted to add my welcome to our forum.

It sounds to me like you've been poly for quite some time, just didn't know it ... or is that just semantics on my part, I've been known to get overly semantic on occasion. :)

In any case, it's great that you're here with us now, I hope you'll enjoy your stay.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Hi there,Kdt26417 yea I think I have been poly for a long time now and never knew what to call it. This is a whole new world to me. I have always wanted many more lovers at one time but I thought it was just me . LOL Thanks for the welcome!!!!

Glad to see all the Texas polys/maybe-polys coming out of the woodwork! Sometimes it's hard to remember that even in a conservative state, I'm not the only "open-minded" person. :)

I grew up in South Texas, and now hail from North Texas.

Back