The search for a working womb

ValerieAOK

Heya!

I guess I should have posted here first, but I usually read directions after I've finished the project, or get stuck! So, better late than never.

I'm Valerie. I'm bi, and married. I like to call myself a hippie, although I've been told I don't smell like one. I'm nuts about sustainability, organic growing, and doing-it-yourself. I like crafting the things I need in my life rather then just rushing out to buy something.

I've been told I work too much/too hard. I tend to apply this to all things in life, from vacation planning, to day to day chores.

I grew up in the city of sin, Las Vegas. I feel like this exposed me to a lot more "sex" on my childhood than some. Therefore, I really have no problem with any kind of sexual desire, fantasy, or fetish. Well, other than child rape and rape in general. So maybe this liberal sexual attitude it what makes me open to the idea of poly. I'm not sure.

I don't have a whole lot of experience with poly. I've only ever had one relationship at a time. I have had one threesome. It was okay, but nothing to write home about. I'm seeking poly for two reasons really. One, I really like women, and Two, I can't have children and having a girlfriend or wife who can would help me fulfill my desire to have children.

I know a poly single female is the holy grail of the poly world. And that would be great to find, but I am open to the idea of an attached woman. I think my husband could use more male friends, and could even been open to the idea of having a relationship of his own outside our marriage.

I really think though that more than anything having another loving committed couple in our lives would help us build an intentional family, a community of sorts, and together we could more easily handle the bumps in the road of life.

I'm done making a text wall.. if you made it this far thanks for reading. I'm glad to be here. I'm glad your here too.

Hello Valerie,
Welcome to our forum.

Sounds like you are very open-minded and flexible, which will probably help you a lot in your search for that special someone. There is lots to read, post, and do on this site; hope you will continue to dive in and enjoy your time here.

I thought your post was a good introduction, and not too big of a text wall. :) Glad to have you among us.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back