Hello from Omaha!

Talulabelle

Hi everybody!

We're, well, basically brand new to this. After being married and monogamous for almost seven years we did a lot of thinking, soul searching and talking and both agreed that there's room in our hearts for more.

So, we're here!

He's 34, works in IT and has a wicked sense of humor (and some awful puns, please don't encourage him). I'm almost 29, work in marketing and somehow put up with said awful puns :p

We're both incredibly geeky, but also enjoy sports (mostly football), concerts, movies, reading, etc. Our current favorite activity is playing various board and card games (Settlers of Catan, Munchkin, Ticket to Ride, Gloom, etc.) with a group of friends.

Hi Talulabelle,

Welcome to our forum, and welcome to the wide world of polyamory. There's lots of people to meet here, and much to read and learn, so dig right in, and may you have an enjoyable experience.

With regards,
Kevin T.

Hi guys,

I'm also relatively new to polyamory. Just joined the forum. I'm a 35 year old guy married for 15 years and we're looking to meet new people.

Welcome, OmahaGuy.

Hello!

Hi!

My name is David and we have been dating for about six months. We started poly and I am trying to find people who are like minded and could, perhaps, even offer a bit of advice!

Cheers!

Back