Newbie!

Nadine

Obviously, right?
My name is Nadine and I am in a so far mono relationship. We've been together 3 years, and have a family together and have discussed branching out. This is something I've wanted for ages.. but only now felt we were at a point where we could do this. He is hetero, however I'm bi. We're looking for a girl to hopefully complete us.
I had some questions about the lifestyle, and a friend from another forum pointed me this way.
I look forward to getting to know all of you

Welcome Nadine!

There's no lack of experiences here. I'm sure you will get some great advice:D

Feel free to ask away, we are all willing to affer what advice we can!! Welcome!!!:D

Welcome to what I think is a great bunch of people! I'm fairly new here as well, but everyone here so insightful and helpful!

I've been really enjoying getting acquainted with everyone here and reading the threads. Thanks guys, I'll be sure to jump in with whatever questions I may have

Hello! :) Nice to meet you. I'm sure you'll get some great advice and answers here!

Hi Nadine. :) Great to see you here. Welcome!

Welcome please feel free to ask any questions I don't have tons of experience but i will always be open minded and give it my best to help or point you to someone who can. We are here for the same thing so maybe we can bounce ideas off each other.

Back