from co workers to work spouses to who knows

Thats pretty amazing Sandy2u. Congrats on your relationship. Yea I can't wait until 6 months. I feel like he is really fragile to me. Sometimes scary to pick him up.

Well you'll get lots of practice. :)

Told M we are done as friends and the infatuation is over. It felt great to tell her to her face and it is awesome not to be told more lies. M and her kids had to move back in with her parents due to seperating from her abusive husband, but while there she neglects her priorities to party. Which is understandable being kinda single, no comment cause I cqn rqnt on for days. But good news is not feeling anything for someone undeserving of it.

A and me have been talking about the whole thing? Even the possibility of poly. I let her know its not my choice anymore, but hers if we do or not. She was speechless and appreciated me considering her feelings above mine. She is extremely important to me and if we move our relationship to that level I want her to know that she is in charge of it all. And I know if she is deciding it all it will be very beneficial for us both.

The baby experience is a gift daily. Not happy bout eavin them to go to work. I am reqdy for school so I can get a better career and be here for them both. More updates coming.

Sounds good so far. Glad you are getting some closure with respect to M and that relationship.

Thanks kdt26417, you have been a major part of the solution to this. With the lost of M, I have alienated myself at work, but in process of ending that employment anyway. So thats whatever. Finding nearby friends is a new issue. Lmao. How do you go about finding sane responsible adults? SMH. Lol. Having this forum is great but would be awesome if we lived near the majority of people on here cause there are a lot of great ones. Its life and life is full of journeys. Again thanks for everything. Will keep posting, well duh. Hopefully some new members come along near to us. Fingers crossed.

Are there any local poly groups in your area? Not that someone being in a poly group is a guarantee that they'll be a sane responsible adult. :eek:

We have a Dating & Friendships subforum here which might help you locate some Polyamory.com members that are close to you. But I think meeting new people is always a gamble.

You never realize how much a child can change your life, until you have one. Everything is amazing with A, myself, and the little one. M now wants to be friends. Thats all. I don't need the friendship or anything else from that, though we do talk at work and leave it at that. Had to let her know no more personal talk only things work related and things about tv. She still tries to pry but its snipped out and returned to work related conversation. Still trying to figure out what is up with my stomach. That's a fun journey. Sarcasm lol. Couldn't be more happy with my family. I do think bout benefits of poly A and myself have the conversation on a regular basis. We talk more and share so we have grown in some great aspects. Will see where everything takes us. Its been a while since I posted. Sorry bout that, a baby takes up a lot of time. You have staring for all hours no sleep cause of more staring, and admiring all things baby. Then there is a crap job. So yea lots going on.lol

Yeah, it makes sense that you would have to post less often. I'm sure it'll get easier as the little guy gets older, though kids will always need a good deal of time and attention at least until they're ready to go out into the world.

Whatever you decide to do about poly, it sounds like just talking about it with A has opened some interesting discussions and increased your emotional intimacy level. So there is one thing you can indirectly thank M for, she introduced a new level of communication into your lives.

Hope the stomach issues recede!
Kevin T.

Yea thats the only positive that came from interactions with M. I love that A and myself can have real conversations with each other than hold it in and figure the other person is not interested in your life. It's not just me, it is us.

I just want the little guy to stay little. They grow quick lol.

I've heard it said of parenting that, "The days are long, but the years fly by quickly." Live in the moment man, there will never be another here and now. Cherish the memories when they've gone by, but live in the moment now.

Regards as always,
Kevin T.

Back