An englishman in Indiana

englishman

Hi All,

Allow me to introduce myself; I'm an englishman living in Indiana with my wife of 14 years (come September). We have recently embraced an open relationship that has been a long time coming. It feels great.

I'm a composer, musician, husband, father and compassionate friend. I am enjoying the process of fully stepping into my authentic self and cultivating all of myself. I am masculine, strong and virile. I am feminine, soft and gentle. I am often both at the same time.

I've found that as I more fully embrace me, the layers of guilt and shame that I've inherited or created for myself on my journey fall away. The result seems to be a shining spirit that gets brighter all the time.

I am excited to make new friends, to learn from their experiences and to share my own.

What are you passionate about?

Hello englishman,
Welcome to our forum.

I guess I am mostly passionate about being a part of my poly household (an MFM V). I am also enthused about participating on Polyamory.com (when I can; I've had a hard time keeping up lately!).

It sounds like you're taking great leaps and strides, and enjoying the journey. I'm glad you could join us.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Welcome.

I am passionate about tea, Branston Pickle and Salad Cream...

:D

:)

I have actually had more success with salad cream with the ex-colonials. Most consider Branston to be utterly barbaric. Horses for courses, I suppose.

Back