celtickitten

I'm new to the forums and really to the poly lifestyle. After reading some other posts from members, it's very comforting to see that I'm not alone. :)

I've been married to my husband for almost two years now, and during that time we have come to the realization (after much discussion) that the poly lifestyle is right for us. He never brought this up out of the fear that I may reject him or feel that he was looking for a license to cheat, and I never mentioned it due to the guilt I felt in thinking that he may perceive that somehow I was missing something in our marriage.

One of our mutual friends and I have grown extremely close over the last year, and that became the catalyst for us to really let everything out and discuss our feelings on things amongst the three of us. It was a true relief to find out we have the same thoughts and views on things, and it seems to have only strengthened the bond between my husband and I.

This way of living is a new one for us, but one that I think we are going to be quite comfortable with. I look forward to reading and posting in this community.

So, er....hi! :D

Welcome aboard.

Aw! It's so cute that you both were thinking it but were too shy/afraid to share. (Not that fear is cute...fuck yall know what I mean.) I'm glad you've both shared and are now travelling this path together.

Back