New - but how many people aren't here?

LaLa

Hi everyone,

I'm struggling as the person I'm with just opened up to me that he wants a second relationship with someone else.

I'm not sure if I feel comfortable yet posting it in the open (he just told me a matter of hours ago) but I was wondering if there is someone there just to listen?

LaLa, good to see you've found this forum!

If you're not feeling ready to post anything in the open yet, take your time reading other threads of people in the same situation. Or you can send a private message to someone in your situation, or heck, to me. I have no idea how to PM, though.

Aha, thank you FAQ!

'How do I send Private Messages?

Private messages work a little like email, but are limited to registered members of this forum. You may be able to include BB code, smilies and images in private messages that you send.

You may send a private message to a member of this forum by clicking the 'Send A Private Message' link in the private messaging section of your user control panel (more info), or by clicking the 'Send a Private Message' link in the drop down menu that appears in a member's posts when you click on their username.

When you send a message, you have the option to save a copy of it in your 'Sent Items' folder.'

Welcome :) this forum has lots to read. Why not do some reading first? Do some searches, read some threads. If you find you still have questions then please ask. You can PM someone you find interesting too.

:D No prob, I suffer from intermediate case of redpepper fangirlism (like I imagine 86 % of the forum users do) and feel immensely validated to have you agree with me :p!

Woot, you a redpepper fangirl too 0_o?

Sorry, sorry, hijacking this thread.

Back