Anyone else in Michigan?

Welcome

We are from the west side of Michigan.

Please feel free to contact for any information.

There is a group that meets in Ann Arbor that you can find their information on one of my other posts or search for their group in Yahoo Groups.

A2_Polynet

This month's (Oct 2011)t opic* is:

Your Partners' Partner

Your partners' partner(s). They can be a source of frustration, jealousy, and drama. Conversely, they can help bring harmony and compersion into your life. They can be rivals or they can be teammates. Or they could be potential partners themselves. This month we'll discuss strategies and techniques for interacting with the other half of polyamory, your partners' partner(s). Come share your own successes or trials and feel free to bring any questions. This discussion will be led by co-facilitators Jess and Kaley.

*During every meeting there is a half hour of "open floor" time. If you have an issue/topic you'd like to discuss that isn't related to Your Partners' Partner this is your time to speak up! Of course if you have something to discuss before the meeting please post it!

Any questions or comments feel free to message me or post them here!

Hope to see some familiar and new faces there!

Date: Thursday, October 20th
Time: 7:30pm-9:30pm
Location: Jim Toy Community Center (formerly the WRAP Resource Center).
Address: JTCC is located at 319 Braun Ct. Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Cost: Donation of a few dollars

I'm in Grand Rapids, Michigan. And I'm an available man.

I joined the GRPoly group on Yahoo and it is not very active. I'd host a meet'n'greet but my house is just too small.

Last edited:
Michigan seeking other poly friends

Hi there
We are looking for friends in central Michigan. We are both in our mid forties and seek other poly folks as friends

Welcome

You can certainly send us a message here anytime.

Plus you can look into the A2 poly in the Ann Arbor area and GRPoly group in Grand Rapids. They are in Yahoo.

Where are you from if I may ask?

Hello, gosh this thread seema to be dead :(
Well anyone in Michigan an surrounding areas, please feel free to message me! :) looking to meet and make new friends.

Dead Thread

Greetings,

We're in Northern Michigan, about 40 miles SE of Traverse City.

I'm not sure if people find SOs so they lose interest in forums (or meet'n'greets, for that matter) or if they don't get timely replies so the give up.

I'd be delighted to see more activity with this thread, but I'd rather not talk to myself. :D

A.S.

I think you will find there are many here in michigan. We are in the flint area so yes we would love to talk, message and share advice.

Most of the poly people I know are either in the Grand Rapids area or around Traverse City. I've tried bringing up poly to locals and they can't seem to get it through their heads that poly is NOT serial monogamy or cheating. <sigh>

BTW, I am delighted to get a reply. :)

I think you will find there are many here in michigan. We are in the flint area so yes we would love to talk, message and share advice.

your not alone....lol

I know what your saying, we are just as glad to hear from someone. We have known several here in our area over the years but not the norm for sure. Tell us more about you and your lifestyle. We are a married couple that has a male friend that lives with us. It has been an interesting ride so far, some good, some bad but the wife loves him and he makes her happy . We are all good friends as well.

I am in Michigan too. I live in the Metro Detroit area. Would love to meet some like minded people just to talk and get to know if nothing else. Not afraid of driving-- now if we're talking the U.P. well...that's another thing altogether. Btw if you have to ask what U.P. stands for then you're probably not a native Michigander. (LOL!! just a little Michigan humor).

I’m from Michigan

My husband and I are from Michigan also in the Cass city area and are new to polyamory I’m bisexual and my husband is straight it’s hard to find a place or a online dating for Poly peoples I would love to find some new friends

Kalamazoo Area

Hello. We're in the Kalamazoo area. New to this lifestyle and doing a little research and exploring. Would love to get to know some new people.

Back