Physical descriptions

5' 8" or 5' 9"... somewhere around that neck of the woods. Long hair that is no longer as luxuriant as it used to be, big mutton chop sideburns... overweight by lots and most of it sits on the belly and thighs. Brown eyes with a bit of green. Not too hairy but getting moreso as I get older :eek: Need glasses but prefer contacts. No tattoos or piercings though I keep thinking about getting at least one of the former.

description

I'm short, 5'1" although my mental height is 5'6". I'm round, at 230 lbs. Thick fine brown hair, currently about shoulder length - as summer is approaching, I make no guarantees! I've worn glasses since the 3rd grade. Hazel eyes that move from bluish to greenish to occasionally grayish depending on what I'm wearing, the light where I'm at and so on.

I am 5 foot 1
little longer then shoulder length hair red with light red high lights
green eyes
I just had feathers put in my hair one on each side one is blue and grey(grey for the Greatful Dead song Touch of Grey) the other teal with red and brown
kind of chesty
round but not as round as I once was :) down 60 pounds and at 209 but love myself and belive we are all beautiful no matter what shape we are;)
I have 14 tatts three on right calf 7 on left leg one on each back of each shoulder and back of my neck and one on left arm above my wrist
belive that is all lol

Ok decided to do this semi seriously

6'5 270 definitely carrying some extra weight but I carry it well. I am very broad and thick. Years of football and weight lifting puts some of the size in the right spots. (shoulders, back, thighs)
Brown hair, blue eyes... Square jaw.. Ummm... I have ears.
I have a small tattoo and a tongue ring..

5' 8", 170ish pounds, cyclist's body (yes, including shaved legs). Light brown hair, starting to grey at the temples, the beard is white on the sides and still brown in the middle, eyes are blue.

I'm 5'6", 150-160 pounds I think, curvy, brown hair, brown eyes. I have thick eyebrows that I don't pluck and I think they look cool (not as thick as Frida, mind you). I don't pluck any of my other hairs from the neck down either.
I'm not very athletic but I'm trying to get there. I don't have tattoos or piercings (I used to have pierced ears but they closed). I'm white with a very pale skin and dark brown moles all over my body (not 3D ones for the most part).

I wear glasses, which are usually broken in at least one way. My current glasses, which I got in 2006 or 2007, have tape on one side to hold the glass in, a piece of a pin replacing a screw in one of the branches (no screw would fit, it's completely out of shape) and the frame is bent in several ways. Oh, and it's missing one of the plastic things that goes on your nose.
Yet I really don't feel the urge to replace them. They work fine. I'll replace them when they're too broken to wear, not before :p That's how I roll.

I'm apparently 5 feet 3 inches and somewhat curvaceous. I'm more accustomed to centimeters and kilograms (160cm, 60kg).
I'm a brunette and my hair is about shoulder length now but I'm letting it grow. I have dark brown eyes. I do not tan. At all.

I look... well, kinda like my avatar. :p Only I don't wear flowy, gauzy orange dresses most of the time.

5'10", 170 lbs, blue eyes, dark blond hair, slim athletic build, If there's a classy way to wear jeans and tshirts, that's me. I've been growing my hair out for about two years now. A lot of people tell me I look like Andy Gibb.

I'm 6' 165 lbs. brown eyes, short (military) dirty blond (brown) hair. no facial hair unless I'm on leave (again, military). right now I wear desert camo's when I'm at work and workout gear when I'm not. when I'm home I'm a cut off cargo shorts, tshirt and flip flop kinda guy.

I'm somewhere between 5'6" and 5'7"... I'd say my weight but honestly I don't know. I'm around a size 10 right now (had hypothyroid issues and coming back down from that!). Auburn hair (light auburn according to the box I use!!), I classify my body type as average. Not athletic (yet), definitely not thin, even when I'm lower weight I'm not thin. I have a wide rib cage and decent sized hips. :)

Brown eyes.... and my mom and I like to describe our faces as squinty eyes and chipmunk cheeks. :) Who knows...

I'm 158-159 lbs (72 kg), 5,8'' (176 cm) and size 14 (42 in European) in US-speak, and have a B cup. Faux-red hair that ends a little after ears, bangs included. I have to wear glasses for work. Skin sort of tans into what I refuse to call yellow. Have one tattoo on the solar plexus, pierced ears and somewhat infrequently wear jewellery, most often a spiral-snake ring and a silver one with a big black stone on it I got from Flattie. Clothes-wise, I heavily prefer skirts and dresses to pants and the dominant colours are pink, magenta and black. Don't wear high heels, make-up or do my hair. And don't pluck my eyebrows either cause that effin' hurts! People notice most often my big, aquamarine/grey/blue eyes. I've been told I have a Slavic look about my face which just proves the speaker hasn't seen any real Slav women.

I am 5'4"..152lbs (last week)..dirty blond hair, long..40DD's (21 lbs worth)..narrow hips = small muscular ass..big blue eyes..muscular legs arms and back(carrying those 21 lbs..haha)..pug nose..small mouth (on the outside..haha)...low maintanence (good thing b/c I probably couldn't afford it)...3 tats..(my name..a large leather whip...eagle feather)..3 holes in left ear..4 holes in right..size 5 shoe..belly size varies depending on how much gas is stuck in there..hahaha

I'm 5'2", curvy, double-D's, a little chubby, size 12 pants. Semitic, olive skin that's always darker this time of year when I've been getting lots of sun. Dark brown hair that curls at the ends and hangs just past my shoulders at present. I've never died it but I've shaved it in lots of interesting ways in the paat (chelsea, mohawk). Light brown eyes. Big smile, no tattoos yet.

Gia is a few inches taller than me and curvier -- yowza! Brownish-blondish hair a few inches past her shoulders, bright blue eyes, very pale, lightly freckled. Big, vivid colorful tattoo on her back. Gorgeous full lips. Often furrow-browed but smiles a lot too.

Eric is tall, 6'3" I think, not skinny exactly but slim and muscular. Short brown hair... long enough to ruffle but too short to pull. Sideburns and a goatee. Darker complexioned than Gia but paler than me. Lovely patterns of freckles all over. Several black tattoos spaced out over his limbs. Blue eyes. Smiles more with his eyes than his mouth. Makes the funniest faces when he's nonplussed.

Davis is 6', well built, solid muscle rounded out with softness that you could probably call pudge but not chubbiness. Lean face, despite the softness. Dirty blond mohawk and a goatee, no tattoos yet. Pink skin, pale in places and sun burnt in others, blue eyes. Very animated in both his face and his body.

Bee is a baby and looks like a baby. :) :) He has blue eyes.

All of my loves have blue eyes, I hadn't noticed that before. :)

Well, I'm 5'4 1/2" (yes, I cling to that half inch, I'm the shortest one in my family and my boys are about to outgrow me lol). 118 lbs. Caucasian, but am 1/4 Cherokee (so I tan wonderfully!!), green eyes with dark green rims around the inner color (I absolutely adore my eyes, favorite feature!), shoulder length brown hair with naturally red highlights. I have big feet for my height and long legs. C cup (we are describing, right?) with an ass that hubby just adores and I catch guys staring at all the time.

Random fact, I go camondo at hubby's request and have both nipples pierced. One tattoo, on my right outer ankle, it's a Longhorn filled in with burnt orange HOOK 'EM!! Ummmm, I think that just about covers it.

just look at my picture in my album lol :p thats me and the wifey!

i'm 5'4, wear a size 10. busty, hourglass figure. red dreadlocks, blue eyes, full lips, high cheekbones, strong jaw, golden skin, a dimple in each cheek

Me...not quite BBW, a little more than curvy. Blonde in the summer, red in spring, fall and winter. Hazel eyes, thin framed glasses. Just as happy in Daisy Duke shorts as a nice dress. I always paint my toenails when I anticipate sex! When I was young I was compared to Meg Ryan and Melanie Griffith. Babies and life experiences later, not so much.:rolleyes:

Seeing as I have yet to reply; I am some where between 5'5" and 5'6" and curvy. I have been told over the years that I have a black woman's ass and I (and my guys) love it. My heritage is Irish, Scottish, English, and German; currently have red hair (it has changed over the years from naturally red -> blond -> dirty blond -> brown and finally settled on auburn before the grays started creeping in) blue eyes and a sprinkling of freckles. I have been wearing glasses for the last few years b/c my brand of contacts was discontinued and only recently has another brand stepped up to fill the gap.

5'2, 115 lbs, medium-long blonde hair, blue eyes (Sundance says they're my best feature). Natural B- cup, everything in pretty good order considering I've had 6 kids -- even not considering, actually! Lucked out in the gene pool I guess; I had a teeny tiny grandmother. I don't work out at all and if I had to I think I'd just be fat. I've never had a big appetite tho and I do enjoy healthy food over junky, so I'm sure that's a lucky bonus too. Sundance says I look like Jenny McCarthy, which flatters me because I think she's adorable.

Sundance, let me tell you, is hoTT. As in, the Sundance Kid, Robert Redford hott. Everyone thinks he looks like the Marlboro Man. Kinda Burt Reynolds, Hugh Jackman. He's 58 but looks 45 tops. Has a thick head of hair but minimal body hair. He works out 4 days a week, NO steroids, eats only lean meat and veggies, looks like an Adonis. Sometime I'll put a pic up (without his face -- darned closet :mad:) so you can check him out. ;)

Butch Cassidy isn't on the forum, but I'd describe him to look a little like Ben Affleck or kind of a tall version of Matt Dillon.

Beauty is only skin deep of course, but it does help to get a picture in your mind of all these posters! You are all beautiful!!! :D

Back