Weeelllp, here I am

stevew10

Hello,
My spouse and I are starting to slowly separate, she's already seeing others and I'm kinda left not knowing what to do....
It's a mutual thing so don't get the wrong idea, but it would help if it was easier to meet people who were understanding of the scenario. We still wanna be with each other, but at the same time we want to branch out and experience new things.

That being said, if anyone in the Houston area has a similar issue, or just would like to hook-up and be sociable, let me know, I'm very sociable and its killing me to be so isolated.

"Separate" isn't a word I want to see/think about when choosing this life. A lot of people have told me that my wife and I are "separating ourselves" by choosing this new lifestyle. That shouldn't be the case. This shouldn't be something that comes between you. If it is, it's not poly. It's seeing other people and not wanting to let go.

I would consider backing off the poly thing and going to see a counselor if you feel like the two of you are losing connection. At least talk to her and find out what's going on.

Back