Tats & Piercings?

I have two holes in my left ear, and that's it. (No tats. No plans for tats.)

I wear a quite small and thin gold wire hoop in one of those holes, and there's a little light green glass "seed" bead in the hoop. Very understated.

The other hole awaits my purchase of a nice, but small emerald. I gave my emerald to a cute boy I had a fling with, long ago. Emarald is my favorite stone.

Last edited:
I want to get a couple tatoos. I want to get a heart with a rose through it with blood droplets on the thorns.

The other i wanna get is naughty ^^

I wanna get Pinocchio on my pelvis, with my penis as his nose xD Just for the hilarity it would ensure in the bedroom. "No honey i dont wanna have sex"

"Your a god damn liar"

It would be so painful but probably worth it. At least till im an old man getting sponge bathed xD

Berserker-You amuse the hell out of me. I'd say you and Mono should do your own stand-up show together. But you know how he'd feel about sharing a stage.

Berserker-You amuse the hell out of me. I'd say you and Mono should do your own stand-up show together. But you know how he'd feel about sharing a stage.

Yeah i know, but hes recently coming to terms with his unmononess after realizing his infatuation with BOTH of a certain body part. We all need to be supportive in his time of need.

Group hug everyone

I have my ears pierced on both side, although i used to have 5 on my left, and 4 on my right. most of them have since closed up. i also used to have my nipples pierced but they unfortunately migrated out. i have 5 Tattoos.
In order of getting them
1: I have a symbol from a rock band on my pelvis. i know that sound silly but i don't regret it, and it still to this day holds tremendous meaning to me.

2: i have the lyrics "Desolation Yes Hesitation No on my left calf (1st part on the left side 2nd part on the right side, but i consider it one piece) I got this done soon after i got back on my feet, after living on the streets of NYC. It's there to help remind me that when at my most desolate i can't hesitate, b'c things can only get better from there.

3: i got the old WWF symbol with my Grandfathers name, and D.O.B-D.O.D. on my right thigh. me and him both enjoyed professional wrestling (i still do) and i loved talking to him about the comings and goings in that "world"

4: I have the Firefly-Class transport ship Serenity outlined on my left shoulder blade. i'm a crazy Browncoat (look it up if you need to)

5: i have wings w/my close friend's D.O.B.-D.O.D and her name. i didn't actually get wings b'c of any angelic issues, as my beliefs don't include angels, but actually b'c she had wings tattooed on her back. she died way too young (age 26), but in those short years she lived a full life, and we became very close.

phew, thanks to all who read that unintentionally lengthy post. i got a little emotional thinking about my memorial tattoos.

Last edited:
I only have one tattoo. I got it as a memorial for my favorite kitty who passed away of kidney failure. :( I love the tat though, definitely planning on getting more! I'm such a crazy cat lady. I drew my kitty myself!

We call her my "titty kitty". <3

tittykitty2.jpg

Very cool!

Ohh I didnt post a pic Of My new tat....

Attachments

• coloured.jpg
    coloured.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 18
How many cats do you have?

I've "consolidated" my collection lol. Right now, living with me, I only have three. However, 4 of my cats live with my mom, and one lives with my dad. I'm also, when space allows, a "foster mom" for 3 local shelters. When I lived in a bigger house with my ex, I had 21 at one point.

My ideal number is 5. As soon as HMA and I are out of our apartment, I get to add two more babies. I'm so excited!

I have two ear piercing in each ear with a third at the top on one. I have my hood pierced and did have a navel piercing. It just would not heal. I have a fairy tattoo in my lower back...I'm Irish and this one spoke to me and Gator said she reminds him of me, a phoeniz tattoo that covers my right shoulder blade for all the things I've been through...each stage of my life whether good or bad that I've lived through and the growth I accomplished, a replica of a trinity knot found in one of Gators tattoos and a sun that Tech designed similar to one he has. The tattoos from my men are on my left foot.

I can't think of any piercings I plan to get but wouldn't mind a few more tattoos. I would like one on the inside of my wrist and the back of my neck. What I choose to get in each place will have to mean something to me. All the others do and represent something for me.

Gator has three tattoos. He is Scottish and the first one he got was his clan's badge. He has a very lovely Celtic knot tattoo in the form of a unique cross. And his last...on his inner arm of a heart that resembles the one Kitten has with a cherry blossom in the middle. The blossom comes from the ones around my phoenix tattoo.

Tech has many tattoos. On both arms but the kicker is the full back tattoo that is still a work in progress.

Kitten has the least with two. The heart she has over her heart that she got because her ex said she didn't have a heart and the exact replica of the middle part of Gator's knot/cross tattoo.

We like the artwork of tattoos and often see some on others unique enough to ask about.

Vol

I have my left ear pierced and one tat atm.The tat I have I designed and its meaning is Love Marriage and the Pain of it all.I have one more tat I will get but not till my Father passes.Its the face of a tiger but its all in pastels and there is no outline to the face just the image.Image of a leader.

I would post pic but Im not sure how to do it if anyone can fill me in I would apperciate it.I post the pics to FB but not sure how to post them here.

I have my ears pierced 3 times on each lobe, an industrial piercing on my right ear, my nose, and my tongue pierced. I also have a tattoo across my shoulder blades. It's actually 2, but I say one...lol
Mytathealingresized.jpg

Kind of an old thread, but oh well. I have 8 ear piercings (4 lobe, 1 cartilage, 1 tragus, 1 rook and 1 sort of daith piercing). I used to have my ear lobes stretched to 0 gauge but I took them out because I knew I couldn't have the type of jobs I want with them and I missed dangly earrings after a while.
I also have both nipples pierced, my navel, and a vertical hood piercing. No tattoos. I'm afraid I would regret it later. Maybe one day!!!

Body Art...

Omg...the quality of work is amazing. I am totally impressed.

I have tattoos....have been pierced and have been 'play pierced' recently for my birthday...One of the best gifts ever! (i have a high tolerance to pain).

I have 6 tattoos....8 if you count what is under a 'cover' tatt...Unfortunately, I don't know how to add pics to this post...so I will add pics to my gallery...:)

I have 9 in total and my wedding ring tat which is the libra and aries signs combined. And i Have 4 gauged ears and 2 more ear pircings

I have eight tattoos and no piercings. All my ink has a meaning to me behind it and I love each piece. I have my wifes name on my right tricep, my nickname on my left calf, my kids footprints and names on each forearm, a rose and heart on my left chest and a heart and banner on my right calf that says "For those I love I will sacrifice". I have more planned but gotta get that money first.

Tats Piercings

yea i dunno if i would eva get tats meself i really want them but i dun wanna be 50 and regret i ever got em
but there are many more piercings in the pipeline

so wat do you guys think of the christian metal bands who are absolutely plastered in tats?

Back