good morning

chad1973

40 yr old man in a poly vee with 2 amazing women, both very pregnant. i was naive enough to think my ex was going to accept this and have been open about it. each wife also has one child, and i have a six yr old with my ex, and she is currently trying
to take custody away from me. there are, of course, a million more details, but thats my intro.

Both of your gfs are pregnant by YOU? How is all that going to work once they give birth?

edit: You call your gfs your wives? Are you legally married to one of them, handfasted to both? Do you all live together?

Hi chad1973,
Welcome to our forum.

It sounds like you have your hands full, and will soon have your hands even more full. Good luck with those kids, and I hope you are able to keep your six-year-old.

Glad to have you onboard,
Kevin T.

Yes, pregnant by me...planned. yes, we have a closed relationship and consider ourselves committed spouses, although not in the legal sense. We have a great life, and all of our families accept and honor our relationship.

So wait - your ex is one person, and there are two more other ones, you have a six year old with "ex" and you say you were "naive" enough to think that "ex" would "accept" you just "planning" these pregnancies with 2 other women at the same time? and now you are wondering why "ex" wants custody of your 6-year old?

Am I getting this right, or am I misunderstanding something?

Welcome to the forum. You have your hands full, and I wish you well and good luck.

Ry

yes, hands are full, and i adore it. yes, boring guy, i do wonder, I am an excellent father, and have been so since day one. my ex is very spiteful and hateful, and has not even made an effort to meet my wives and decide what kind of people they are. she professes to be tolerant, but is not. fortunately, my attorney has informed me that there is no way in hell she can take my daughter away, she is just making noise...appreciate all the welcomes, i look forward to being an active member of the forum, there are few venues bisides home available for discussing this lifestyle and its details and affects. or at least as active as i can be for a fella that works a jillion hrs. and has a big famiy.

So if i'm to understand correctly, you were already split from your ex with the 6 year old before you became involved with these 2 currently pregnant women?

Just wondering why you planned to have two more children at the same time. What was the reasoning behind that decision? Or were you all just planning to get preggers, talking about it, and it just happened that they both got pregnant at the same time?

Are you rolling in dough? You must have excellent health insurance and loads of money to be able to afford two obstetrics/labors/deliveries at the same time! And all the money it takes after that. If you're NOT rolling in dough, maybe your ex is seeing reasons why her 6-year-old daughter might have to do with less than she feels the kid deserves, esp. if you're obviously going to scrimp and save to afford to feed all of them.

Why didn't your ex get custody of her daughter? It's usually more expected that the mother gets the kids.

Just asking out of curiosity. Having a kid is a big deal, so wondering what would motivate you to get two women pregnant at once - what if one or both of them winds up having twins or triplets? Wowza!

Last edited:
True, babies don't cost us anything til we takes em home here in the Great White North. I don't know about other provinces but in mine we frequent the doctor monthly til mth 7, then twice on mth 8 and then weekly from wk 36 and on. This, of course, doesn't include all he bloodwork appointments, classes, clinics, ultrasounds, etc. Preggers here are busy women. And we don't get a bill in the mail unless we took an ambulance there.

True, babies don't cost us anything til we takes em home here in the Great White North. I don't know about other provinces but in mine we frequent the doctor monthly til mth 7, then twice on mth 8 and then weekly from wk 36 and on. This, of course, doesn't include all he bloodwork appointments, classes, clinics, ultrasounds, etc. Preggers here are busy women. And we don't get a bill in the mail unless we took an ambulance there.

Yep! We are pretty busy across the pond as well. Here we have a booking in at around 8-9 weeks, ultrasound at 12 weeks, second ultrasound at 20 weeks, midwives every three weeks until final month when it is weekly. Plus blood tests, then I went into labour in a room with the pool and other active birth aids and slept in there, had dinner and offered breakfast (declined) the next morning and was released midday.
Since then I have had two home midwife visits, one Health visitor visit and two baby weigh ins at a clinic, 6 week check up with BCG vaccination and 8 week vaccinations. Baby will also have more vaccinations at 12 weeks.

Doesn't cost us anything, even if we do take an ambulance.

Doesn't cost us anything, even if we do take an ambulance.

Jealous!! Oh yeah! I forgot about the 6 monthly pedi appointments afterwards and immunizations. :D

You never know. Maybe the OP composes music for a living and lives on his very own island in the caribbean. I hear that's a thing nowadays.

Or Stiltsville, in a cabin on stilt in the middle of the ocean off the Florida Keys. Someday.... Someday... That'll be me.

Well,we are not "rolling in dough" but between the three of us pull in about 150k...enough to raise babies. we all have reasonably decent health insurance. The two ladies wanted to have the babies at the same time, if possible,and we just had sex without protection and hoped for these results. The financial end doesn't overly concern us, we all grew up quite poor and had to manage, wife #1 is the financier of the family and makes it work well, and is building savings...

Sounds like things are worked out pretty well.

Back