newbie on the west coast

geminigirl

Hi all! New poly girl here on Vancouver Island -- looking forward to meeting and chatting with you!

*waves*

BC people seem to be a popular mix here, hi from a few hours up the highway and across the water, welcome to the site.

Wow, BC seems definitely to be a hotbed of polyness!

Vancouver Island, specifically Tofino and the countryside east of it is one of my favourite places I have thus far visited on the planet .

Welcome!

;) Monos mine. I try and keep him on a short leash, but he gets off of it sometimes to chase after.... Dare I say it.... Pussy. :D

I'm so bad (I'm going to get in trouble for that I just know it), sorry, maybe I need a leash of my own.
Welcome to the forums.
*waves back*

;) but he gets off of it sometimes to chase after.... Dare I say it.... Pussy. :D

I'm so bad (I'm going to get in trouble for that I just know it), sorry, maybe I need a leash of my own.
Welcome to the forums.
*waves back*

I'm simply going to ignore this because I don't understand it or why you would say it....ass smacking coming up!!
And yes..you could use a leash :)

Your leash is chosen and when you get off of it its me you chase love.

Heh. Sorry for hijacking with our silliness. Hope you find what you are looking for here. There are some great people with lots of good and wise things to say.

*waves hi* to a fellow west coaster. Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome! :) I'm in the Pacific NW, too. Hope you find a happy place here like many of us have.

:)

Back