Pittsburgh Polyamoritst

kemperfish

Hello Everyone! We are a male female couple trying to create a connected Poly community in the Pittsburgh and surrounding areas. We have created a social group on this site in an attempt to bring others together for support and education.
Please join us in creating a solid Poly presence in Pittsburgh. We have spoken with leaders of Loving More who have offered assistance and support as one of thier local chapters. However, we need help to get this organized. Looking forward to hearing from everyone.

We started the Greater Pittsburgh Poly group. The other one has a mixture of Poly and swingers etc.. but they are more a socilaization group than discussion or support. We did get the information to contact the administrator of that group to see if we could create mutual sharing, however, we are looking for something more exclusively poly and, as I mentioned more discussion and support that socialization specifically. Thank you so much for the information it is greatly appriciated.

Hi kemperfish,
Welcome to our forum.

I'm not from Pittsburgh but I hope you will have success in forming your new group.

Regards,
Kevin T.

Sending support from Buffalo, Ny and totally understand both need and want for such a group. Thinking it will happen sending poz high energy to the area for it to become a reality.

More Support

Just joined the forum and i'm from Western NY trying to find a place to fit in (and haven't introduced myself either.) Pittsburgh isn't too far away so my husband and I would be up for traveling! Keep me informed please.

Sorsha:)

Sorsha,

Welcome to the forum. We have created a group under the community section called Pittsburgh Polyamory. We only have three memebers thus far but are hoping to grow. We are having difficulty here as there are no true Poly groups active in our area and it's quite a detriment to us.

We have poly friends in Western NY who I am certain would be interested in connecting if you are interested.

PolyFid Couple Pittsburgh

Hi, we are a Polyfidelity couple from Pittsburgh. We are new to the lifestyle but have been talking about it for years. We are definitely interested in helping start this group in Pittsburgh. My wife is a nurse and I am a software developer. I am more than willing to help with any websites or the creation of one for Pittsburgh. We are finding it hard to connect to other like minded people/couples in the area. Another thing I have found online is men who are saying they are poly but the wife or girlfriend knows nothing about it. Also, finding a lot of couples looking for just girls. Not to say there is anything wrong with that just not our thing. We are a truly poly couple, mind you a polyfidelity one. We are open to polyamory but not looking for no strings attached kind of relationships. Our goal is to expand our family with another couple or couples. We are not closed to singles but would prefer m/f couple. We are both straight so another female or male would leave one of us out in a way. We should definitely be characterized as friends first as we both need deep feelings to express our sexuality. Just to put some info about us this is not intended to be an ad.

Back