Paintings

rembrandt88

I thought I would share some of my paintings :] The paintings below were all created from life my senior year of college. Currently, I am working on a new series that will have more story and emotional depth.

d62ca0582a06ad3ad4ad07559bb42f5c.jpg

7d5a6950f7a339adc5fd60779dba5f8d.jpg

1c0798a166cdfca645f20c7284a55091.jpg

4757648777428c7e8e683b5a8dfd2266.jpg

You are very talented. All of the paintings are lovely, although the top one is my favorite. It looks like a wonderful place to spend time.

You are very talented. All of the paintings are lovely, although the top one is my favorite. It looks like a wonderful place to spend time.

I agree I really like the top one as well as my first choice. Something about the sound of running water over rocks that is so soothing and relaxing.

Thanks for sharing.

I wanted to be a jerk and post a picture of the autistic guy that drew all of Manhattan after a 20 minute helicopter ride, in perfect detail, but I'm on my phone and also that would be incredibly insensitive. Your artwork is pretty outstanding. Good job.

Personally I like the girl reading the book.

Thanks everyone!

@Kyle
Lol, I have seen the video. It's pretty cool, but I would like to see that guy draw a human figure. Perspective and buildings are easier than people I think. Also, detail doesn't interest me much :p

Thanks everyone!

@Kyle
Lol, I have seen the video. It's pretty cool, but I would like to see that guy draw a human figure. Perspective and buildings are easier than people I think. Also, detail doesn't interest me much :p

I hear ya. I'm an impressionist myself. Not at your level, but I used some watercolor in art class in high school to make an amazing castle and open field painting. Water colors are my favorite medium. They mix and match easily.

@kyle
Thanks I really like Impressionism too, most of my favorite painters were heavily influenced by the movement but not apart of it themselves. (John singer Sargent, sorolla, Repin).

@kyle
Thanks I really like Impressionism too, most of my favorite painters were heavily influenced by the movement but not apart of it themselves. (John singer Sargent, sorolla, Repin).

I'm just a big fan of the brush strokes and lack of ordered lines and blah blah that the style provides. I want to do my own thing, not adhere to some set of rules. :D

Hey... why I am I here again?

Back