How Mono Are You?

Mono, I just read this entire thing. You're hilarious.

Thanks man...I'm starting a new career as a one man circus act....

Mono the Magnificent and his Monotonous-Monogamous-Monologue! This show may contain one primate (not a bonobo)....one bird (not a parrot despite their mono nature)....and possibly two balls (for juggling)...errr wait now, make that one ball (I'm not compromising my values to satisfy yours)

Last edited:
Thanks man...I'm starting a new career as a one man circus act....

Mono the Magnificent and his Monotonous-Monogamous-Monologue! This show may contain one primate (not a bonobo)....one bird (not as parrot despite their mono nature)....and possibly two balls (for juggling)

Shouldn't you only have one name?

...Mononucleosis? :p

Mononucleosis......Why the hell did we take the heat for that one?! Technically a mono should only be infecting one person...it is the kissing disease after all :p

I hereby declare the "kissing disease" Polynucleosis;)

Although, it does typically spread from one person to the next as opposed to many people at once as it is the kissing disease...that would make it a serial monogamist. :D

Although, it does typically spread from one person to the next as opposed to many people at once as it is the kissing disease...that would make it a serial monogamist. :D

Blast your infallable logic :mad:

Poly-outsmarted again..but then again I only think in one dimension.

I'm soo mono that;

I can't bring myself to add anyone besides Redpepper to my five favorites cell phone plan.

I got kicked out of Macdonalds for insisting they offer a "One Pack" of Chicken Mcnuggets....I don't eat six of anything.

I swim in circles when I scubba dive because I refuse to wear two flippers.....I do however agree that having one snorkel in your mouth is completely normal ;)

I swim in circles when I scubba dive because I refuse to wear two flippers.....I do however agree that having one snorkel in your mouth is completely normal ;)

dozo.gif

:D

I can't even tolerate a pair of socks! I actually have to decide which foot I love and put the sock on that one. Don't get me wrong..I like the other foot...I just don't love it :)

Well that explains it. I need balance. 2 of everything. :D

Definately poly :p

I'd love to meet you in person - I'm betting my husband and you would keep me laughing... I know he does :D

Well that explains it. I need balance. 2 of everything. :D

Definately poly :p

I'd love to meet you in person - I'm betting my husband and you would keep me laughing... I know he does :D

I have the ultimate joke that no one can resist laughing at....I take my clothes off :eek:

Science confuses this mono!

I'm so mono that......

Yesterday I spent three hours waiting for an orgy to break out in a pond full of polywogs..... not even a cuddle party :mad:
I'm officiallly changing thier names to Monowogs.

picture.php

Live up to your name damn it!

Back