Poly couple Looking for a long term Relationship with bi girl

spaz6979

First of all we are not looking for a hookup. We honestly want a a loving relationship with someone who wants to spend the future with us. We are a very affectionate couple (so be prepared to be adored) and hope to find a girl who is as well.

We love a good sense of humor and are deeply into geek culture (aka D&D star wars, comic books, anime, sci fi, and horror). We also enjoy Pub jumping, dancing, movies, and cuddling. We both have a strong sense of humor and would love you to be silly as well. We do live in Minnesota but don't mind starting as a long distance relationship so long as it doesn't necessarily stay that way.

Fingers crossed,
Christy & Josh

Just a few questions - we try to help folks find what they seek, and often adding some more information is good. Folks often say that the people that contact them "waste their time" but we often find that this is because of a lack of initial information about what is expected.

For example - you mention that it could start long-distance, but would involve moving together at some point - are you prepared to move, or are you expecting the other person to move? How far away would you consider for long-distance - are you in a position to travel to meet her, or would you expect her to always come to you?

This may seem like a dumb question to you, but must the girl be single? Is it ok if she has additional partners while she is in a relationship with you, or is the expectation that this would be exclusive (i.e. a "closed" poly relationship)?

What about pets - do you have any, if so, what? Is it ok if she has some? Often allergies and/or dislikes for animals can be a major show-stopper.

What about smokers? Do you smoke?

You mention one of your ages in your sig - some people have very strict limits on who they will consider dating - do you have any age requirements for the new girl?

What about children? Do you have any? Is it ok if she does?

These are just some examples. I hope you see that they help sort out what you are looking for up-front, so that time doesn't have to be wasted with folks that won't do from the get-go. The more information you give, the better chance you have of someone actually contacting you.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Good Call

That is a Very good point! Still new to this we appreciate the advice. LOL. Okay more info.

We are both Bisexual He is 27 yrs old (just had a B-day!! YAY Joshie!!)) and I am 23 yrs old. We are looking for a closed-ish poly relationship but are not against the idea of fooling around with others as a group. Like if we agree that we all find a guy or girl likable and we wanna play around with them, we do it together and not separate. Its all or none.

As far as moving for a long distance relationship? It would have to be based on what is financially the best option. We both have strong careers here I work with cell phone tech and he teaches preschool. However if Our significant other has higher pay and would prefer us to move we would consider moving, otherwise we would ask they move in with us here.

We love animals we have a dog and a cat so bring on the fuzziness!

I don't smoke and the hubby smokes an occasional cigar (yuckie XP) maybe once a month. We don't mind smokers as long as its not in the house.

We don't have children and believe that if we do it would be a decision made by the ENTIRE relationship so we would prefer them not to have children already.

As far as age we would prefer someone around our ages so I guess maybe a 5 year difference either way (18-33yrs). However we are open minded and are always willing to meet people and see if sparks fly!

We also enjoy social gatherings and often times are preparing to go or preparing to throw a party. For example once a year we throw a Valentines day Fancy Lingerie Party where we drink champagne and josh makes chocolate Fondu! It gets kinda crazy *teeehee*. So I guess we would want you to enjoy going out as well.

Although our social life is busy nothing beats a good movie and a good snuggle! If you got any questions feel free to message Us!

We are both Bisexual He is 27 yrs old (just had a B-day!! YAY Joshie!!)) and I am 23 yrs old. We are looking for a closed-ish poly relationship but are not against the idea of fooling around with others as a group. Like if we agree that we all find a guy or girl likable and we wanna play around with them, we do it together and not separate. Its all or none.
OK, so a few more things to think about, based on things that I have heard happen..

Is the "playing around" (by which I assume you mean sex) when it's the three of you always going to be all three of you? Would she be able to have sex with just one of you without the other there? Would you and your current partner have sex without her there?

So any other person that she likes and wants to have a relationship with must be prepared to have sex with all of you as a group?

What about someone that she falls in love with? What could you see happening if that occurred?

Back