Central Ohio Couple

rws0042

Hi All,

We're a professional couple in central Ohio. Both professional and fairly laid-back. I'm 40, he's 38. Began having an open marriage about 18 months ago. Unsurprisingly, I (the female half) found someone immediately (though that relationship didn't take) and found another someone soon thereafter. (I do wonder, why was dating so much harder back when I was single?! Seriously, I didn't meet my husband till I was in my 30s, and before that it had been a bleak dating landscape.)
At any rate, we're still looking for someone else he can connect with the way I've connected with my boyfriend. (He's married, too, and we found one another only because I'm good friends with his wife and risked coming out to her. Funnily enough, she came out right back, and was eager to set me up with her husband!)
He would love to find a woman who is open to dating someone who is married. She can be married, too, of course! Or dating someone else, or as many someone elses as she likes! Not looking for a 3rd to move in or take care of our kids or sleep with the both of us or any other kind of mystical-unicorn quality. Just an intelligent woman who'd be open to going out with a guy who happens to be married.
Interested? Have advice? Just wanna chat? Drop me a line. Thanks!:)

Has your h tried the free dating site ok cupid? It is poly friendly and that is where I found both my lovers. (And dated many others, had some other long term relationships.)

So refreshing to see a "personal ad" here that is NOT a couple looking for their mythical HBB!

Tried/trying OKCupid

He's been on OKCupid for over a year. He's had a date or two with women who live some distance away, but nothing that really sparked. Mostly he gets silence. He'll write to many women -- not a random blast of generic stuff either, but something that shows he read her profile and why he's interested. (I've even helped him write! Just call me Cyrano.)
And....crickets. Not even a no thank you. So he gets discouraged.
We've also gone to the two local swingers clubs, and met some interesting and friendly people. We've also both figured out that we don't like swinging! :) But we go back to one place because we've actually made some friends who go there and it's fun to socialize, but typically we only wind up sleeping with each other.
Our area also has a large and growing polyamory group. We're going to one of the social meetups soon. The monthly meetup they have is specifically NOT for "meeting people" but for support.
I feel like we've done a lot of the typical things poly folk do to meet other poly folk, but we're still missing someone for him.
Posting here is the latest foray into the hunt, but patience, as always, is required.

Back