Kinda New 2 the Polyamory lifestyle

True

Hello ppl!!!
myself and my "family" who are the loves of my life have been living in the lifestyle since the end of 2009, which we all have met in the swinging lifestyle..we were instantly attracted to one another and now were 2 years going strong, with many obstacles that we faced its been an emotional rollercoaster ride but we are still standing strong. On that note my handsome "Dragonfly" who is a "Scorpio",my beautiful "Butterfly" is an "Aries"
and my beautiful self is a "Taurus". As far as our relationship is concern it has been great and the emotional rollercoaster its been well worth the ride.:)

Now what we are interested in meeting other couples for platonic friendships...we attend swingers events however we have come to realize that alot of ppl we associate with dont have anything in common with "us" anymore since our relations has grown stronger as a committed "3sum".

Also I wanted to know if anyone knows of any astrilogical compatibility readings fpr a "family" such as us,...please all comments and replies are welcome...Im very interested in what members of this site has to say.;)

Also I wanted to know if anyone knows of any astrilogical compatibility readings fpr a "family" such as us,...please all comments and replies are welcome...Im very interested in what members of this site has to say.;)
wow, cool idea... I have no idea however, but would be interested to know if someone comes up with a link... I would suggest going to an astrologer and finding out... someone who is poly friendly and gets the poly relationship dynamic. Or, learn and do it yourself. I do my own charts and research on this, there is a lot on line to help.

wow, cool idea... I have no idea however, but would be interested to know if someone comes up with a link... I would suggest going to an astrologer and finding out... someone who is poly friendly and gets the poly relationship dynamic. Or, learn and do it yourself. I do my own charts and research on this, there is a lot on line to help.

Wow thank you redpepper for that in site! very cool...so now that you have told me that you do your own charts...what do you think about my combination that we have going here?? I am so curious to know what some one who properly understand astrology thinks about our combination? is there anything I need to tell you in addition before you tell me your thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha! Taurus Aires and Scorpio. Welllll, let's just say that adding a more emotional sign probably won't work too well. They likely wouldn't be interested or would just stand in the background and watch. You could come across as either threatening and/or overly passionate.
The three of you would be a force to be reckoned with I would think. Lots of determined characters going on. When it goes well it would really go well I would think, but when trouble brews I would think it would really become crazy. It would take a strong person/sign to be added to that mix. I would think that being really aware and empathetic towards one another would fair you all well. Scorpio would struggle with that the most I think. Aires gets that, but fire signs push more than others. Taurus would check out and stick to their guns on an issue. They need to know why something needs changing in words rather than figuring it out on their own. Of course it is all so dependant on up bringing, life experience, other signs within your charts influence, what type of sign you are within your sun sign. Lots going on there. All of you would benefit from understanding your own sign, the rising and moon signs and their influence and really get to know how you see yourself fitting with the others first.

When it comes down to it though, its really hard to predict anything. Being self aware is the best bet in any relationship I think.

Ha! Taurus Aires and Scorpio. Welllll, let's just say that adding a more emotional sign probably won't work too well. They likely wouldn't be interested or would just stand in the background and watch. You could come across as either threatening and/or overly passionate.
The three of you would be a force to be reckoned with I would think. Lots of determined characters going on. When it goes well it would really go well I would think, but when trouble brews I would think it would really become crazy. It would take a strong person/sign to be added to that mix. I would think that being really aware and empathetic towards one another would fair you all well. Scorpio would struggle with that the most I think. Aires gets that, but fire signs push more than others. Taurus would check out and stick to their guns on an issue. They need to know why something needs changing in words rather than figuring it out on their own. Of course it is all so dependant on up bringing, life experience, other signs within your charts influence, what type of sign you are within your sun sign. Lots going on there. All of you would benefit from understanding your own sign, the rising and moon signs and their influence and really get to know how you see yourself fitting with the others first.

When it comes down to it though, its really hard to predict anything. Being self aware is the best bet in any relationship I think.

Thank you so much for your input.

Back