Hi

Absolutzandra

Hey!

My name is Alex. I am super new to the poly world. I have never had a poly relationship, but I am very iterested in experiencing it. I have some friends who have had poly relationships that have not worked out, but it has not discourage me. I have always been in mono relationships where I was convinced he was "the one," and after my last relationship, I now hve a very different view on the whole thing. I'd love to chat and get to know some people here, and also just discuss relationships and life in general.

I am a yoga teacher, I love to dance, make art, hula hoop, and laugh. I enjoy hiking and being active outdoors. I am bisexual and I am really interested in all types of people. I believe that we should love people for their soul- the inside, not the outside. I believe that love is the answer to saving the world. I am interested in philosophizing and deep conversation, as well as quantum physics.

I look forward to being active on this site.

Namaste!

I believe that love is the answer to saving the world. I am interested in philosophizing and deep conversation, as well as quantum physics.
(OK, can't resist this..) The problem with love is that if you try to observe/analyse it too much, the reality of it changes and becomes something far less interesting ;)

Welcome to the forum! Hope you find some good conversation here...

Hi Alex,
Welcome to our forum.

I think you'll do quite well on this site, you have many great thoughts and ideas to discuss.

Re:
"I believe that love is the answer to saving the world."

I know, right? There is love in the world to be sure, but we could sure use a lot more of it.

Anyway, glad you could join us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

I agree with you, what I focus on the click between the people. Rather it be women or man. Women seem to interest me mentally and emotionally. I get satisfied better that way.

I guess i get that more from men. Ive never been in a romantic relationship with a female, however it does interest me. I have only have sexual experiences with women. I have always date men tho.

Back