Hi From a Newbie in Dallas

TexasTallGuy

Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum and this what I think is the lifestyle I seem to find myself in lately, so please be gentle with me if I'm off base here. :)

My last two relationships have been with women who ultimately wanted to "share" me with their girlfriend (or in the case of the first one, two girlfriends) because they said I was unique in that I listened, talked, shared, was intimate, participated in things like shopping and watching TV like a woman, but was still fully and without doubt assured of my manhood and my sexuality.

When they introduced me to their girlfriends, they told me that their girlfriends kept asking if I had a "twin"; and eventually it came to be that I was sharing in both my original girlfriend and their friend(s)' inimate and friendship lives -- and there was aboslutely no jealousy or competiton amongst us.

I found that I liked the freedom and lifestyle of this type of relationship where everything was out in the open, there was a great discovery to be had with each of their independent personalities and lifestyles, and yet each knew about the other and was absolutely fine with it.

Unfortunately, another job took my original girlfriend to Cleveland, and her friend moved back to Florida to be with her ailing mother.

But I really liked this lifestyle and would enjoy it again.

Am I in the right place?

Thank you for any feedback or comments you might have.

Back