How Mono Are You?

Similar to being a serial monogamist, as I move onto another page I completely forget the previous one. I am only able to care about one at a time and so my monogamy is intact ;)

Similar to being a serial monogamist, as I move onto another page I completely forget the previous one. I am only able to care about one at a time and so my monogamy is intact ;)

Except that this is on page 13 whereas my previous comment was on page 12!

I've already turned my back on page 12...we're mere friends now. I give all of my attention to page 13 with everything I have.

Nobody will ever be able to trick you into accidentally being poly...

I'm sooo mono that....

I went for a ride on my bike today and froze one of my nuts off. Luckily it wasn't the one I love :rolleyes:

Oh No! you used 2 "ha"-s how do you figure out which one you love?

Mono is so mono he doesn't use spaces between "Ha"s to avoid being polybaited. :p

Letting go

I'm sooo mono that....

I forced myself to forget our one year anniversary so I don't feel like I'm cheating on it next year.

I shaved one testicle to remind myself which one I love and which one I just like.....we'll call them Curly and ......ummmm...errrrrr "not so curly"?

I can only use an single letr in evry word I spel....mongaus.

I'm sooo mono that....

I forced myself to forget our one year anniversary so I don't feel like I'm cheating on it next year.

hmmmm not sure that excuse will get you out of the puppy house :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sooo mono that....

Given a multiple personality disorder combined with short term memory loss, I'd probably start each morning by dumping at least one of myself.

Mon Sir,

You are so mon we've chosen to drop the second 'O' as a rule violation :)

FUCKING AWESOME!!!
That's awesome!!!
LMAO and off and off!!!

We were talking about this thread last night in bed after making love (no kidding).

This thread is just SO fucking entertaining and RELAXING!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Mon! ;)

Back