Good single gal here :)

newatthis

Lookin to share my life with someone, starting with one person perhaps extending into a poly family in the future. Leave me a message if you would like to know more:D

bear3.gif

Here's hoping you find what you seek.

Just Me,
Tim

Hi there. I for one would like to know more ;). I am married, and I know you're looking for a single person first...but hey, I'm sure we all want to know more!

It may help if you shared what you are looking for and why. Also what experience you had in polyamory.

I think that may go a long way toward letting people know if there is a good chance of compatibility or not.

Location is a crucial bit of data for most of us!

Wanted Good single gal to help start a new family....

Wanted Good single gal to help start a new family...

I'm looking for one girl to start with and hope to add more. Live a simple natural Gypsy lifestyle traveling in motor homes, campers and lots of jeeps for where we park, is in the outback, where we use solar, wind generator, water generator when available, and back up generator if needed. We grow our own food by reverse bucket so that we always have food in our mobile green house. We live in the best places with millions of acres at our door step, with trout streams, lakes and much more. We get what we need from the ground and survive on love within the family and sisters.

There is a time coming no one knows not when, but a pleag will be released not just this last smart bomb called the swine flue. There will be a time when all will be corralled into the cities to control man, the systems have been built, the chip will be there for all to get in the forehead or right hand. We need to survive without this. The time is already here for True Christians can not buy or sell anything without the mark/symbol social security number. Everything you buy just about now days, you need your SSN to buy it and you can't get a business license to "sell" without a SSN. To many of you this may be nothing, to those of us who believe what the Bible teaches we walk the narrow path and refuse to go where the rest of you are heading on the wide path.

I seek, one girl to start a family, a tribe if you want to call it, that is experienced in outdoors, survival, 4-wheeling, first aid, hunting, cooking, doesn't get lost in the woods and more. I've learned all of this and more, if you want to learn I'll teach you too, so that between us, we may teach your sisters who join the family.

I have four jeeps a motor home custom built like something out of Mad Max. Can run over six inch trees and the crash bumper front and rear has not been stopped yet by anything. Working on building a new motor home, I own the company that custom builds these "Tanks" with everything in them for survival of over a year. Propane cooking, heating and lights come from frame mounted tanks with a trailer that can pump propane from any bottle or other tanks, fuel tanks the same way can be pumped in from other sources, water tanks that can suck water from a cattle track, goes through a complete osmosis system so the water is safe for drinking/cooking etc. The motor home is armor plated unlike fiberglass and alum. RVs that fall apart the first time they go to close to a tree. Security video and sound system along with ground air radar is planned for the new rig.

So, if your the right girl, who wants adventure, travel and romance in her life, willing to explore America and other countries, are fit, able to pull your own weight when needed in the family, want or have kids, then you and I should start talking. I'm located in the southwestern part of America, never been to the United States and don't plan on visiting there in my life. Gun's are not everything, if you have it between your ears, then you know how to survive.

I believe that all family members pull their own weight and we share everything with each other. We are clean, no drugs, booze, smoking in the family. There is room for you right now, have an extra bed and extra jeep if you can drive a stick shift. If not, I'm sure you'll learn how to soon after you move in with me.

For more information write me.

re done kinda!

Lookin to share my life with someone, starting with one person perhaps extending into a poly family in the future. Leave me a message if you would like to know more:D

K so I tried my best to update this lol.

Not at all desperate, just checkin' it out! Oh and NOT mental, delusional, crazy, homicidal, or an escaped convicted!! Just thought I better cover those basis!

However, I am intelligent, kind, considerate, fun, fantastic sense of humour, outgoing, open minded. I think I am not bad on the eyes either, red hair, green eyes a cute smile. I have three tattoos, I helped design them all, and love them, hence I plan on getting more!

I have a very good job, which I love, I work from home, so I have fairly flexible hours. Meaning I am able to fetch my two children from school on a daily basis. My kids and I are most often found digging on the beach in the summer time, puddle jumping in the spring, making leaf piles in the fall, and our all time fave having snowball wars with our friends in the winter (especially this past one!)

When my little people are not around, I like to hike, ski, walk on the beach, bask in the sun, I LOVE to travel, I LOVE riding extreme Rollar Coasters and absolutly mental rides, lol. I like to spend chilly nights cuddled up at home watching a movie or T.V. Summer nights spent out in my yard with friends, beers and the BBQ!

I am so not into head games or Drama kings, and no 4 years email relationship.

Oh yeah, I am a GREAT kisser, amoung other things behind closed doors!

I have pics, but only if you have them too (preferably ones of yourself, lol

Good single gal

If its not too late I would be interested in talking with you
also even if it is too late would still be interested talking
with you...:)

We are so much in love and have so much more to share with another. Our main home is in Northern Indiana where we opperate a small successful business. Our secondary home is in the mountains of NorthEastern PA near a lake and we tend to spend as much of our summer there as we can.
We would enjoy hearing from you. She is BI He is strait
Start a post with ATTENTION: "IndianaCouple"

We are so much in love and have so much more to share with another. Our main home is in Northern Indiana where we opperate a small successful business. Our secondary home is in the mountains of NorthEastern PA near a lake and we tend to spend as much of our summer there as we can.
We would enjoy hearing from you. She is BI He is strait
Start a post with ATTENTION: "IndianaCouple"
Or maybe just Private Message them?

ATTENTION: "IndianaCouple"

Hello,

What kind of business do you have? Myself, have a mining company extracting gold from the ground and selling membership for members to prospect on our claims to recover gold and other values. Next business is a store selling over a million products and the unique part is it is on wheels. Then there is a production company major in making movies etc. Then Paranormal work as in ghost hunting. All in all it keeps me busy but still seek a good girl that can keep up with me and all my activities. Brought up in your neighborhood but don't care for all the cold and white stuff so moved to the southwestern part of New Mexico, Arizona and California as all three are my homes. I too, have a place in each tho my motor homes and store and all my vehicles move to the next place as desired.

Last Time Here - - -

Last Activity: 06-03-2009 02:42 PM

That's from her public profile.

She may have lost interest or found someone. Let's hope the latter.

Just Me,
Tim

Obvoiusly we are both seakers or a third.

Hello,

What kind of business do you have? Myself, have a mining company extracting gold from the ground and selling membership for members to prospect on our claims to recover gold and other values. Next business is a store selling over a million products and the unique part is it is on wheels. Then there is a production company major in making movies etc. Then Paranormal work as in ghost hunting. All in all it keeps me busy but still seek a good girl that can keep up with me and all my activities. Brought up in your neighborhood but don't care for all the cold and white stuff so moved to the southwestern part of New Mexico, Arizona and California as all three are my homes. I too, have a place in each tho my motor homes and store and all my vehicles move to the next place as desired.

Obvoiusly we are both seakers or a third.

hello newathtis

We are a happy married attractive fit couple , ( if and when you get to that point ) , and we have been seriously searching for a single female as a third for sometime , but as everyone states they seem to be rare. It seems like many couples are seeking sex partners rather then life partners. Now we realize that sex will eventually come into play , but we should think that first everyone would want to think about compatibility and how they all interact and just plain get along before they try to all get in bed , especially if your looking for a long term relationship and a mutually happy family life .
But thats just us I guess .

hello,
we are a family with a teen and a dog, not into any "lifestyle" but looking for a second wife. still looking?

SLC couple

We are seeking a woman who wants to join our relationship. I am 42 yr old bi woman. My husband is also poly and would love to find someone to share our love and lives with. We had a gf whom we love dearly but she chose to move on. It was such a spiritually rewarding and loving experience it something that we hope to find again.

hello there

we are a poly couple looking for a woman to get to know and maybe add to our family. Would you care to chat and see if anything comes from it?

Back