What did you do today that made you smile?

^^^Dammit, I came here to say that...

Okay, I teased the wife. That always makes me smile. :p

well it wasnt all today but.... Thursday T works 12-14 hr shifts so I had the house dark with candles lit and my massage table in the front room and some peaceful music playing. He walked in and was totally shocked! That made me smile
Then today we picked up our 99 mustang from the paint shop and our son (allmost 14) light up when he seen it. It will be his car one day.
So both my guys are happy and that makes me smile!!!
Oh yeah I have a date today :)

Went with my wife, L, on her date with a new guy R. He's pretty cool. I like him, and she seems to like him too. I KNOW he's into HER....So....Who knows. But THAT made ME smile.

Reminded Karma that no matter what J and Cricket have to say, he knows who he is and those who love him and know him will not listen to their wild stories. Knowing he is healing and able to recognize this makes me smile.

Found out L's first date, was gonna be her last with that guy. Frown.....But went out with another guy, and decided we liked HIM! SMILE!

What am I about to do that's going to make me smile? After close observation, I have a hunch that one becomes a "Senior Member" on here once one has posted 100 comments. (People much younger than me, as well as people who signed up around the same time, are already seniors.)

And this is going to be #100!

So here goes...

I took L out on her date with a new guy. This new guy, W, is pretty cool.

I pulled off a very successful health promotion event at work. :D

Last night took pengrah out for dinner to our favorite italian restaurant. She got her favorite dish but the chef cook special pasta for her (she is gluten free)...

It brought back many debaucherous memories of when my wife worked there. Lets just say... we did some very very bad things. About 2 years ago I had my first conversation about alcoholism with the head chef (he wasn't saying I was an alcoholic, he just asked the interesting questions to plant the seed). He was as the time, quitting drinking. We saw him last night and without even saying a word congratulated us on our sobriety. He could just tell.

Today, I am smiling because in about 24 hours I will have sourgirl in my arms. I can't wait to see her, I get stupid excited when I get this close.

I fixed the brake lights on my Mustang....I also stopped arguing with my wife.

Back