open or poly?

Shiner Bock beer...a premium Texas Beer... A local micro brewery...

Maybe Shiner is only sold inTexas. We keep the best beer here at home...

I was digging around in Urban Dictionary to find it ... heh, one definition is a blow job but somehow I assumed he didn't mean that. :)

"I hope you're ready for your free shiner!"

"Yes ma'am!"

"No extra charge. On the house."

Now that's dedication to your customers. ;)

Okay so he comes home and Perlina observes a big black eye and a big grin on his face. "You've been over to Estrella's place again, haven't you!"

I saw Estrella a while ago...She really is a beautiful woman... Got my regular free Shiner beer...I think she is just being nice...I do go there almost every week...She is just taking care of the regulars...

Well, she sounds like good people to me.

I like the urban definition of Shiner...that would be way better than shiner beer.... :)

Yes..I totally agree...I do remember that definition of shiner... I haven't heard it used that way in forever...I kinda wonder what its like to live in Shiner Texas.

Last edited:
Hahaha, there's actually a town called Shiner? Oh the temptations. "Yes, I live in Blow Job Town, as it is colloquially known by its very contented residents."

Wow ... the towns we name.

I saw Estrella again-

So I ordered my pizza...she rang up $15.23...When she's not there, its is usually more than that...Never wanting to assume She will give me a free Shiner... I reminded her to add that to the bill...She dinged the cash register and said..."15.23"... I said thanks... Hope you don't get in trouble..."I own the place" Estrella said.'..So when she brought my "Shiner" beer in a" Frosty " mug, I said..."Estrella, you make me feel so special" She smiled real big, put her arm on my shoulder and said "we love you Smiles"... There has been a big turnover and she is the only one who talks to me...

She is so adorable...

Last edited:
Another thing..

Went to the bank today...usually I go through the drive through. I read the tellers name tag ..Allysiina...I said "you have a beautiful name"... She gave methe biggest smile...."thank you"...she replied back as I was leaving...

I like the new me..

Last edited:
Ah, the freedom to savor and enjoy the "little" things.

I enjoyed talking to Estrella Saturday night picking up my pizza. Although I am just a customer ( a regular) I don't know how to interpret the things she tells me.

Now she tells me she wants to start her own business... A mobile food cantina/ catering.. Then she said it's just in the planning stage...I am flattered she talks about her dreams to me.

So when I got home with the pizza, I told Perlina as well as Trixie, (our female friend who witnessed our open marriage contract) about what she told me. They both seem to think it's "cute" that she talks to me like a close friend...Personally, I don't know what to think...I just know I want to get to know her better...

I just don't know how to let her know Perlina and I have an open marriage and I want to go out sometime...

At this time, Perlina has been the only woman I have been with in over 22 years...Perlina just tells me to do what I want...sex with another woman scares the heck out of me...WHY!

I will proceed with caution... Estrella may just see me as a supportive older man..

Last edited:
As a complete aside...

Found some Shiner Bock in a biiiiiiig beer and wine store outside DC this past weekend, and I thought of you and this thread. Didn't buy it, though - was too busy picking up cheap Yuengling and two other beers that I now regret (peanut butter porter? Oh GOD, what were we thinking? Ptheh... Ptui...). :p

Yuengling does make a bock, though, so I'll be trying that soon. :)

Ok, we now return you to your original thread, already in progress...

Oh that old hijack. ;)

Re (from Smiles):
"I just don't know how to let her know Perlina and I have an open marriage and I want to go out sometime ..."

Personally I think I'd mention/describe the open marriage first ... then let that sink in for a few days/weeks (and make sure Estrella is cool with the idea of an open marriage) before asking Estrella out. Perhaps you could reassure her by giving her Perlina's contact info so she could confirm first-hand that Perlina was okay with it?

Asking someone out is always a risk. Nature of the beast.

Thought about asking what she thought about open marriages in general. I asked Angelina that and she is cool with the idea...We won't go out on a real date though...She has more drama in her life than what I would like... She would be a short term fling... I am after something more... Something long term.....

That sounds so weird saying that being married...

I am in no rush... There is plenty of time....

BTW... I finished both books... Opening up and the ethical Slut... Now I want to be more selective than before reading the books...

Back