"Tell me something unique about yourself"

Silly question....what is OKCupid? I am guessing its some sort of poly site...but would love to know more. Thanks,

Shari

OK Cupid is a free dating site, where poly and more are very much welcome ;)

Is that something you're born with, learn, or a combination?

It is both :D Kids can do it naturally (often discouraged by adults as imaginary friends or child's play). As we age we often are told to stop being silly (give or take positive/negative wording), and we suppress the ability.

For me it was never suppressed. I didn't know what it was until I was in my late 20's. But it's something I do on a regular, day to day basis :D

If you are interested in learning, I suggest Sue Fitzpatrick's book, What the Animals Tell Me :D

ok cupid

OKCupid is a good site for trying to find poly's in your area, unfortunately I can't seem to find any near me.

What makes me unique would have to be a combination of my sense of humor ( dark) and my extensive knowledge. No I don't know everything, but I do know a lot of things that you would think about needing to know. :D

Hmmm, my unique feature...

I have amazingly tiny hands. Short stubby fingers. I can't wrap my hand around the handle of a gallon of milk.

Well that's terribly unattractive!

Does having a stud stable of men qualify as unique on this site? I usually have4-8 men in my close life at anyone time. Hey I know what makes me unique I've never had a mono relationship and have no idea how to be in one.

Hmm... my "unique" things make me look rather silly.
But the first thing that comes to mind is that I ALWAYS carry drinking straws with me because I don't like to drink most beverages without a straw. :)

This is actually a question I'm quite good at.
I suppose people have always pointed out (not always nicely) the things that are different about me, I wonder how many I can come up with?

Here goes:

- I have curly eyebrows. It's annoying, I went to get them waxed once and the beautician actually had to apologise and say that she couldn't do anything for me. I've been told it was a very popular trait in Morroco 100 years ago though.....

- I used to terrified of the sound of flushing toilets. Apparently I still have some of the conditioned behaviour. I wouldn't have realised but my boyfriend commented on it other day 'Why do you always step halfway out of the bathroom before flushing the toilet and then move swiftly away?'.....*embarrassment*

- I can do an Egyptian tummy roll - apparently you're meant to need strong stomach muscles to do it - which is hilarious because I had never even managed one sit up until a year ago.

- I wear more rainbow clothing than anyone else I've ever met. I walked into uni once and someone called me a 'walking gay pride parade'. The fact that I love bright colours always had much more of an influence on my clothing choices than sexuality but I decided to take it as a compliment anyway :p

Back