My wife has a bf

sharealot

I am 42 and my wife is 40 and we've been married for 17 years. My wife has had a boyfriend for 2 years now. They typically see each other once or twice a week. Her bf is single so she can just go visit with him at his apartment. I love her having a bf however she doesn't want me to have a gf and at this point, I am perfectly fine with that. He gives her very good sex and of course she comes home and gives me all of the details. I'll start with that.....

Why doesn't she want you to have the same? At what point will she be ok with it. ...how many years? I got to say hypocrisy really rubs me the wrong way. Two years sounds like life time to me....glad it doesn't bother you. Do you think it could become a problem? Is she doing anything to become ok with it?

I really don't want to have a gf however it has started to cross my mind somewhat lately. I wish she was a little more open to it. If push came to shove then I know she would be ok with it however I certainly don't think she would enjoy it like I do.

Back