Alaskan Poly - Hey!

princeofcats

I've read about Poly for years and now my wife is on board. I didn't think she would be open to Poly. She met a man who is Poly and is openly seeking a relationship with him and asked me to look into being Poly. I have a co-worker she thinks I am having an emotional affair with and that is what started her looking for other relationships.

Any way. Hello from Anchorage! Anyone here in the Anchorage area?

I've read about Poly for years and now my wife is on board. I didn't think she would be open to Poly. She met a man who is Poly and is openly seeking a relationship with him and asked me to look into being Poly. I have a co-worker she thinks I am having an emotional affair with and that is what started her looking for other relationships.

Any way. Hello from Anchorage! Anyone here in the Anchorage area?

Welcome-there are a number of us (small number but number anyway) on here who are from Alaska and the GREATER Anchorage area specifically.

Welcome to the board. Your name strikes me as frighteningly familiar.... :confused:

Are you "closeted" poly or open poly? Love to talk more.

hi

*note from the nerd section* lol

the lord of cats was a kind of demon lord from oriental mythology if I am not mistaken (I just might be mistaken as my oriental mythology is a bit rusty lol)

Welcome - I am from the Alaskan interior so we are here as well :)

Back