View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 09:43 PM

I understand you still want this relationship. I still see some things that don't fit. I'm going to try to show you those things by quoting some of your own words back to you:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderZag View Post
She only talks to Abe about her feelings for him
Quote:
She still hasn't said a word about any of this to me.
Quote:
and tells him repeatedly that she just wants to be part of our relationship, with both of us.
If she wants to be a part of "our relationship with both of us", why is she not talking to you?

Quote:
and that she doesn't want to be hurt either.
She doesn't want to be hurt, but she is willing to tell two other men, that she is dating at the same time as she is in this relationship with you and Abe, that she is exclusive with each of them. In other words, she doesn't want to be hurt, but she is willing to lie.

Quote:
But am I wrong for not really feeling like she is my friend?
It is always a healthy thing to respect your own feelings. In my opinion she is not your friend.

Take a look at the first 3 lines I quoted above. Take a very close look at them. If all 3 of those lines are true, they cannot come from the same person. Since they do come from the same person, they are not all true. This means she is not being totally honest with either of you. She is manipulating both of you. It's hard for Abe to see it because he has poor boundaries.

Do you see it?

Last edited by snowmelt; 10-22-2012 at 09:48 PM.