Where are you from ?

We's from everywhere...

Patti and Julia here--

Patti is from Hagerstown MD; has lived in Midwest in the past (miss KCMO badly!!)

Julia is from St Louis area growin' up a young'un; lived in Sterling CO, Denver CO and Helena MT along the way.

Right now--we're living in Central PA (Elizabethtown to be specific). Egads!

I'm from Staten Island, NY. Yes, that's a part of New York City!;)

I'm looking for communication, connection, and kindred spirits. And in general, looking for intimate relationship.

Upstate New York here.

Kind of polysaturated right now, from a resources (i.e. time) point of view, here to look for community of like-minded people who can respect different aspects of this thing we call polyamory.

Texas

Im in Houston, and looking for something new. Hopeing to meet some like minded people in my area. I would love to have a mmf relationship.

Hello from South Central Indiana

We are in the Bloomington Indiana area. Our family consist of myself 37 y/o male, my wife of 13 years, our 32 year old male friend and three spectacular children. Both males are straight and our lady is very bi. We are interested in expanding our family by finding a female to be primary to our friend or something that could become a quad. We do not know where to even start to proceed to find someone like this since our family just sort of happened. We keep to ourselves and do not have a social circle to facilitate meeting people. We are all healthy and athletic. We enjoy spending our evenings together drinking, smoking, and laughing. We are open minded and socially liberal. We do have strong feelings about the value of mutual and communal love and value ethical behavior. We are NOT swingers. Both males work together as partners in a high end residential woodworking business. We work too much. The pitfall of self employment I guess. We would like a lady that could also be supportive of our female and children in our absence. We cherish the opportunity to grow this family.

Locations

Hello,

I live in Fort Wayne, IN
my primary lives in Sterling Heights, MI
my secondary lives in Ann Arbor, MI

Indiana-Kokomo

We are in the Kokomo area. Seeking a man to become a regular partner for her to date, dine, travel, etc.....We are both staright.

I live in Philly, PA.
Not looking for anything or anyone at the moment, just curious about the lifestyle in general, and I think it would be quite rude if I just lurked and not made myself visible in some way.
;0)
It's just me and my teen son here;)

Last edited:
Northern Pinellas County, Florida

Palm Harbor/Ozona area.

I lived in Tarpon Springs for a while about 15 years ago. I still have family in Dunedin.

I lived in Tarpon Springs for a while about 15 years ago. I still have family in Dunedin.

I LOVE Tarpon Springs... Great place with wonderful Greek food and sponges, wonderful boats.. Like a Greek village just north of my home. And Dunedin has the Scottish/Irish heritage.

My visits with family are too crazy for anything else.. but if you ever are in town, and want to get away, give me a shout.

Santa Fe, New Mexico.

[Yes, that's in the USA!]

I live in wyoming and as for what I'm looking for...I think I'm looking to start a committed triad. lol But new friends are good too so...

Back