Hi

WheelieWeird

My name is Wheelie. I am 22 years old, but I will turn 23 next month. I've been curious about and interested in polyamory since maybe my junior year of high school. I have Cerebral Palsy and I am in a wheelchair. I would like to see more out there about polyamory and people with disabilities, but it doesn't seem like there's much out there.

There are 2 answers to this:

a) I certainly hope that you can find the information that you're interested in, and that it helps you.

b) The people who can write most authoritively on "polyamory and people with disabilities" are people like yourself. I for one would be interested in reading your thinkings on the subject. Whether you have experience in polyamory or "just" curiosity. There are lots of people on here who express their doubts, misgivings, difficulties... We can all learn from each other. And you're more of an expert in (at least) one aspect than most of the people on here. So share your thoughts with us!

There are 2 answers to this:

a) I certainly hope that you can find the information that you're interested in, and that it helps you.

b) The people who can write most authoritively on "polyamory and people with disabilities" are people like yourself. I for one would be interested in reading your thinkings on the subject. Whether you have experience in polyamory or "just" curiosity. There are lots of people on here who express their doubts, misgivings, difficulties... We can all learn from each other. And you're more of an expert in (at least) one aspect than most of the people on here. So share your thoughts with us!
Thanks, I'm looking forward to it.

Back