hello!

Argentavis

Er, gosh. It's strange figuring out how to phrase this.

...well. Hi! I'm 19, and from the US. I don't have any real poly experience - I'm in a long-distance relationship with a girl who identifies as monoamorous but not necessarily entirely against polyamory; I've realized, over the course of about the past month or so, that I'm... open to polyamory, I guess, within a degree. I don't feel a driving need to be in a polyamorous relationship if my partner isn't comfortable with it, I just recognize it as a vague possibility that my future affections may tend toward more than one person. And if that does happen, I'll... talk about it with her, haha.

I guess that settles the "explain your situation" part. As far as why the heck I'm here? I mostly want to get a feel for what the community of poly-identified folks is like. I'm not necessarily looking for support; I'm just curious to learn more about this nascent aspect of my identity. To that end, I can't say whether or not I'll be posting much.

Well, welcome!
Stroll around, read posts by other people: you might just find that you do have something to say...
Lots of friendly people on here, who'd be glad to give you advice on finding information you're particularly interested in. (I just caught myself writing a real blooper! It's 3:37am here in Europe, I've been online for HOURS and my brain is begging me to GO TO BED!!! So I'm not the best one to give you advice right now...)
¡Buenas noches!
J

Back