Shout out From CO

Hoshi

Hey guys my names Rick. I'm new to the whole Poly lifestyle. I've always knew I wasn't a mono but for some reason fooled myself into believing I was. I got married 2 years ago to a wonderful and loving wife. We've had our ups and downs but what didn't kill us made us stronger. I finally told K that I loved her but needed to express myself and my feelings with others. She was accepting at first but as it came closer to the first time I was to be with another woman she started to hate the idea. Then she invited the woman over for a threesome. Well its gradually gotten better since then with a few slips back to the fighting about it. I recently found this and a couple of other websites and am glad I now know what to call it. I'm also glad there's a ton of resources for how to understand it better. It's also been good for K to read some of the stuff out there and better understand as well. K is a serial mono but i think she's open to the idea of having threesomes and being involved in my polyness.

I've had a few troubles (Which I'll post elsewhere) in the beginnings of this lifestyle. I just wanted to say Hi and let everyone know where my story of poly begins. Hope to be a part of your Community.

Welcome!

If you need support and to bounce questions off of caring people, this is the place. I've found a lot of support here, and I hope you do too! :)

Back