Just call me Rob now...no M or C anymore

RfromRMC

Hello.
Been a long time since I've been here. My triad split back in early Summer.
I've been adjusting to single life since then and haven't been here. I apologize for that.
Going from two partners to zero overnight has been an adjustment, but I'm trying to move on. I'm now casually dating a few fellas here and there...though still technically fully single.

For those that don't remember me, I'm Rob...34 years old in Raleigh, NC. Even though I'm now single I still 100% poly in my mind.

I hope to visit more often now. Good to see you guys and gals again.

Thanks for the re-welcome! :)

Even though it ended I don't think it changed my mind about poly. I really do still feel the drive to love more than one still. Granted, this identity has probably turned off a few potential dates (guys still with that monogamy-at-all-costs mindset). But in the end, once I do find some nice poly guys, I'll be happier.

I've learned some interesting lessons...for one, a all-male triad should have no more than one "alpha" male. LOL :p Let's just say there was some major butting of heads among the other two, and that's a recipe for disaster.
I know another mmm triad locally, and I've been giving pointers whenever I can. I have better hopes for them. :cool:

Back