Motorcycles anyone?

polyFM

It hit 70 today here in DC (close to it anyways) and MAN, was it perfect. I took my love for her first proper spin of the year and cannot WAIT to take her out again this weekend.

Anyone else here ride? Watcha ridin?

I don't ride... because I don't have the means to :p
but I have a lot of friends with GSXRs, CBRs, and R1s, and love them!
never turn down a ride

Mono would if he ever came here any more. I will tell him of this thread though. :) He rides a Harley, sportster. We get to ride all year here. Provided the rain isn't too bad in the winter.

:)i ride too good here to in El Paso TX. can ride year round :)
It hit 70 today here in DC (close to it anyways) and MAN, was it perfect. I took my love for her first proper spin of the year and cannot WAIT to take her out again this weekend.

Anyone else here ride? Watcha ridin?

I don't ride... because I don't have the means to :p

I hear ya. I started out on an 09 250 up in Amherst; you can pick one up for around 2.5k and sell it when you're done! Cheaper if you go by the older styling too. here's my ex-bike:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deliveryguy/5136931497/in/photostream/lightbox/

I had to ask a cop block the road up in Amherst center so I could take that pic, you can see the cop in the next photo there. I figured you'd recognize the area :p

his bike is sort of like a special girl in his life.

Yeah, that tends to happen. :p

Luckily I live in one of the only Canadian spots where you can comfortably ride all year long.

BIking is spiritual thing for me. I don't care how long the ride or where it takes me. It's about how I feel, not what I see :)

And here is my girlfriend LOL!

picture.php

Luckily I live in one of the only Canadian spots where you can comfortably ride all year long.

BIking is spiritual thing for me. I don't care how long the ride or where it takes me. It's about how I feel, not what I see :)

And here is my girlfriend LOL!

Wow, she's a beauty. That seat looks so comfortable....

I know the feeling. No matter how stressful the day was, no matter what else is going on, I can count on the bike to bring me somewhere else. In so many ways :D

Unfortunately I had to sell the ninja, but I picked up a yamaha over the winter to scratch the itch :) here it is: http://i.imgur.com/NTQDp.jpg

Only thing it's missing is a passenger seat. Maybe she's into monogamy? lol

Unfortunately I had to sell the ninja, but I picked up a yamaha over the winter to scratch the itch :) here it is: http://i.imgur.com/NTQDp.jpg

Only thing it's missing is a passenger seat. Maybe she's into monogamy? lol

Thanks, I'll be honest though, I sit 23 inches off the road and there is no give in this bike - every bump radiates through my spine if I'm not ready for it.... AND I wouldn't have it any other way LOL!

That new bike looks like a street brawler..flat out mean and powerful. Scratch away!

I have a Suzuki, but there's a serious shortage of bendy bits over this side of the country.

Thanks, I'll be honest though, I sit 23 inches off the road and there is no give in this bike - every bump radiates through my spine if I'm not ready for it.... AND I wouldn't have it any other way LOL!

That new bike looks like a street brawler..flat out mean and powerful. Scratch away!

Hahaha... I've never ridden one of those but I would think the suspension is less stiff than streetbikes, then again it IS a sportster. And, yes sir, absolutely. The past week has been a godsend for us in DC, mother nature is on our team so far. It's gonna be a good year :p

We're heading out on the Harley this weekend, suppose to be close to 70 or so...so it's "one more" ride of the year for us again. Can't really complain about this weather so far!

Attachments

• Park 042.jpg
    Park 042.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 4
Both of us ride. Adam has a 2011 Victory Crossroads that's just getting underway for mods. Only had it two years and these things aren't cheap. lol She currently has an '06 Vulcan 900 Custom with some work done to it. In a couple of years (most likely), she's looking at getting a Victory Kingpin and then bagging it out. Best yet, a current interest also rides. Granted, it's a 49cc moped, but she's wanting to get a motorcycle this coming Spring. :)

Attachments

• 215321_10150563974540167_8017798_n.jpg
    215321_10150563974540167_8017798_n.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 102_1902.jpg
    102_1902.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 4
It's a dream I have. But it hasn't happened yet.

I like something like this looks nice and comfy (i'm on the back of course :p ):

100_7813.jpg

Why? It's more fun on the front.

While I am a good driver, I really don't want to have to pay that much attention, and I feel like you have to pay more attention to not only other drivers, but the road conditions as well. And I'm basically a sensotard. :D I'd much rather sit on the back and hug someone tightly and enjoy the scenery.

Unless you're significantly taller than the rider, all you'll see is the back of their helmet.

Back