British newbie!

amaranth

Hi everyone.

Jess here, from England. I am 19. I am a student and aspiring writer. I am xmakina's fiance.

Fairly new to poly, at the moment I have 2 partners.

I am originally from a village in the back-end of nowhere in Derbyshire, but I now live in Oxford, study/live part-time in Winchester, and spend half my life on trains between the two!

Hope to get some good insight into others' experiences of poly and make some friends here!

Nice to meet you all :) x

Welcome to you, too Amaranth! I really like it when we have multiple members of a relationship on here - makes for some interesting conversation to read multiple sides of an issue.

Are the trains really still as crappy as ever, or are they getting better?

Welcome to you, too Amaranth! I really like it when we have multiple members of a relationship on here - makes for some interesting conversation to read multiple sides of an issue.

Are the trains really still as crappy as ever, or are they getting better?

*grin* they are ok these days.... mostly! Just obscenely overpriced haha.

thanks for the welcome :) x

I am originally from a village in the back-end of nowhere in Derbyshire, but I now live in Oxford, study/live part-time in Winchester, and spend half my life on trains between the two!

That's really funny, because I happen to spend a lot of time in a little village in the back-end of nowhere in Derbyshire (and actually will be heading there a few days after I get back to England) called Great Hucklow.

Plus I hang in Oxford pretty often (God bless the fact that the Oxford Tube runs 24 hours!).

Might I see you at the BiFest?

That's really funny, because I happen to spend a lot of time in a little village in the back-end of nowhere in Derbyshire (and actually will be heading there a few days after I get back to England) called Great Hucklow.

Plus I hang in Oxford pretty often (God bless the fact that the Oxford Tube runs 24 hours!).

Might I see you at the BiFest?

absolutely!! I am on the organising team :D x

Back