ashylove's story...

ashylove

so it has been a while(over a year) since i have been on here, let alone post. last year, i was seeing a guy, and hubby was seeing a girl.... well needless to say either worked out. i was so depressed, the guy turned out to be a total jerk. i am finally over him! yay! and i have put myself back out there. seriously this time. and i met someone! d is sweet, and great and my hubby likes him and he is also married with 3 kids just like us! we have so much in common... it is awesome! we have only known each other for a week and a half, but we have been emailing and texting and totally getting to know each other. last night was a perfect night... you see hubby is in korea right now(stupid military), so the only way he can contact anyone is thru the computer..... so i set up a group message on facebook so the 4 of us could chat and get to know each other... d and i were so amazed to see that j and my hubby were getting along! neither one of them knows yet if they identify as poly, like d and i do.... so they are both just experimenting right now. but they are emailing back and forth too! d and i are hoping they hit it off and at least can become friends. the even cooler thing is i get to meet j in february... which is awesome that things are working out that way. i met d thru craigslist which is something i never would have expected.... he was in town for business and we met up and had dinner and all that fun stuff... neither one of us expecting it to go anywhere. i dont know if what i am feeling is love or nre, but i am totally going with it and enjoying it... even hubby is ok with it all, which makes me super happy. since hubby and i are moving to florida in june, we are talking about having d and j come visit with their kids... oh yeah all of the kids are roughly the same ages!!! so we are talking about taking them to disney and having a blast on the beach. i am hoping that this is the real thing, i like it. i just wish that one of my guys was closer right now... i want to cuddle on this cool sunday morning.

wow this was all over the place, but it is nice to get it out... i am excited about it, and i just had to tell someone and only like one of my friends gets it...... it is too early to call her! lmao... ill definitly be posting more as things go on from here... it will be nice to keep a sort of journal of all that happens!

so i am having a fully in depth conversation with j... we have so much in common it is scary. from our disorders to what we are looking for, to our families... ok maybe it isnt so much scary as different. hubby and i are so used to us not finding couples who get us that it is very different that we have. we are both trying our hardest not to say something stupid, and yet get everything out in theopen... it is making for some really indepth conversations. which is so cool! i am very grateful to have found a couple that we can be friends with and get to know a bit better... even if they live 10 hours away!

:) i am very happy. luke(my hubby) and jax(bf's wife) are getting along so well! bf and i are planning a romantic weekend getaway for them so they can get to know each other without having to worry about the kids or anything. we will be able to see them in january. only for a few days, but still enough time to spend together getting to know each other. then luke has to go back to korea. sad about that. him being gone that far away is very hard... i miss my best friend! i cant wait till may when he is home for good. anyway. jax is so cool, during our conversations yesterday, we discussed what we are looking for in another couple... and it turns out we are looking for the same things. i know i mentioned it when i was writing yesterday, but i am amazed that we actually found a couple looking for the same things as us! we have been sorta looking for a bit now, and most couples are very much into the sex side of it, not the actual getting to know you stuff. and that is such a huge turn off to us. we dont want to just be there for sex, we want an actual relationship based on more than sex. and so do they. :) jax and luke are still trying to figure out what they want exactly out of this relationship, right now they at least agree on wanting to have someone to talk to who understnds what the other is thinking. i guess jax has been hurt by past guys so she is very uneasy when it comes to trusting a guy. but she has said that luke and i dont seem to be bad people! lol. we arent, obviously, but we also dont exactly know what we are doing here. this is all new to us. we have never been close to another couple before, so it is different, and we are trying to not screw things up. we are trying to take it slow. last year when we were 'dating' others, we probably moved too fast and it didnt work out for ither of us. this time we dont want to do that... i love luke so much, and i want to see him as happy as i am right now, but with him being gone, it is hard to do. i have actually met d in person, since he had been in town for work, and luke has yet to meet anyone. it is very hard to tell him how happy i am, i am a bit worried that he will be upset. not mad because i am happy, but sad and jealous. and i dont want that. i try not bringing d up to him too much, letting him ask the questions right now. i think so far it is working that way, because he seems genuinly happy for me.

well for now i think that is it... ill probably hop on later tonight! i am loving this journaling thing... :)

Back