mfm triads

twoplus1

we are really interested in people living together as male female male triads seems alot of ffm? as we live cozy constant no extra bdrms or apt's here. In bc there was a tri mfm tried the supreme court on marriage anyone familiar? I think I likely could find the link if interested its a very good read at best!
We just dont find anyone like us all one home two men always other way round hmmmm heehee
Not at all criticizing anyone believe u me all relationships are twisty turvy never mind adding one or more just living together can be a challenge ,right? so no judgmental thoughts just would love to know those like us! and help each other but its been of great knowledgeable nourishment to read of all sorts of polyamorous and polyandrous relationships!
We also very much love to know how some came out to family we hate the hiding it factor?

our page if u choose to not write here... or both just copy paste comments:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/101451586577290711747?cfem=1

Our situation is similar to yours I think.

We consider ourselves a MFM Vee (and there are a number here on this site) as my boys are best friends but aren't sexually/romantically involved (they are both relatively straight).

One bedroom house and we live together as "chosen family". In terms of family...Dude is presented as our "roommate" and "best friend" ... we are not "out" to our families but are sure that they have their suspicions (I'm sure they will figure it out eventually). Dude is invited to "family only" events - Christmas, Thanksgiving, Birthdays, etc. - it still feels a little awkward at times but, so far, everyone has been very accomodating and avoided asking awkward questions (except my 6 year old nephew - who recently asked me if I had "two husbands").

You are not alone. I'll check out your link...

JaneQ

Our situation is similar to yours I think.

We consider ourselves a MFM Vee (and there are a number here on this site) as my boys are best friends but aren't sexually/romantically involved (they are both relatively straight).

One bedroom house and we live together as "chosen family". In terms of family...Dude is presented as our "roommate" and "best friend" ... we are not "out" to our families but are sure that they have their suspicions (I'm sure they will figure it out eventually). Dude is invited to "family only" events - Christmas, Thanksgiving, Birthdays, etc. - it still feels a little awkward at times but, so far, everyone has been very accomodating and avoided asking awkward questions (except my 6 year old nephew - who recently asked me if I had "two husbands").

You are not alone. I'll check out your link...

JaneQ
thx yep mine too best mates and all that ,luckily different country fr their fams but will come a time I'm more than sure lol
oh my site is really new so if ya visit do say anything!

Back