Documentary Film Maker/Photographer Looking for Contacts

Martin

Hi there.

My name is Martin! Living in the UK. I work as a Documentary Photographer/Film Maker. I am working on a series of 10 short films (4 min) looking at alternative life styles/ways of living. The series is called 'Alternatives'. One of the subjects I want to cover is relationships, and in particular Polyamory.

I am looking for people who would like to share their experiences. The philosophy behind the work is to give people the opportunity to tell their story. The piece, will not be judgemental or sensationalist in anyway. Anyone featured will be involved in the final edit. I realise that the 'press' has a poor reputation in areas like this, but I can assure you, that my reasons for doing this are a genuine desire to explore alternative ways of living. There is very little serious information on Polyamory available.

A lot of my work is for progressive, left leaning publications. My website is at http://www.martinshakeshaft.com please feel free to take a look. Whilst I have some ideas already mapped out for the other films in the series, I would love to hear from anyone with any other suggestions. If you would like to know more please contact me ay msdocphot(at)hotmail.com

I live in the North Midlands so if you are any where near that area so much the better, but please contact me where ever you are from.

Thanks for your consideration.

Martin

Last edited:
Back