How good is it?

Perhaps you're saying, "This is great right now, but is it going to turn bad?" Well, there's no way to be sure of the answer to that question. It doesn't sound like it's going to turn bad, though.

As noted by others here, people often turn to a poly forum when they need support/feedback/advice for a difficulty they are encountering. So it's less common (on a poly forum) to hear stories about the good times. People often don't bother with a forum when times are good. They just enjoy the good.

Although like I mentioned earlier, you can find evidence of the good times in the specialized thread:

http://www.polyamory.com/forum/showthread.php?p=729#post729

It's a long thread, so there's a lot of evidence there.

Even when there's bad times, polyamory is quite often still worth it. I'm in a "V," and we've been together as a poly unit since 2006. We had some bad drama off and on from 2006 thru 2008. But things gradually got easier, and today we have a blissfully boring life. :)

Such and so is my testimony about the subject. Hope that helps.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Perhaps you're saying, "This is great right now, but is it going to turn bad?" Well, there's no way to be sure of the answer to that question. It doesn't sound like it's going to turn bad, though.

As noted by others here, people often turn to a poly forum when they need support/feedback/advice for a difficulty they are encountering. So it's less common (on a poly forum) to hear stories about the good times. People often don't bother with a forum when times are good. They just enjoy the good.

Although like I mentioned earlier, you can find evidence of the good times in the specialized thread:

http://www.polyamory.com/forum/showthread.php?p=729#post729

It's a long thread, so there's a lot of evidence there.

Even when there's bad times, polyamory is quite often still worth it. I'm in a "V," and we've been together as a poly unit since 2006. We had some bad drama off and on from 2006 thru 2008. But things gradually got easier, and today we have a blissfully boring life. :)

Such and so is my testimony about the subject. Hope that helps.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

I don't think it will turn bad. Its real good now and I think she can end up loving him alot more than me. Which would be wonderful.

Well, I hope it all turns out just right for all three of you. I think you have a very positive attitude about it, which is commendable.

Keep on reading that Poly Vignettes: Sharing Success & Happiness thread, it will tell you more on the subject.

Although I'm not in some kind of state of constant ecstasy, I'm very content with the poly situation I'm in. I think both of my companions feel the same.

Keep us posted and let us know how things are going with your poly situation.

Back